Official Bitcoin Thread

What's the best way to cash out SHIb on Kucoin? Do I convert to litecoin and transfer to coinbase?

I cashed out my 8 million Shib last week for what I thought was a nice profit. Can’t even be mad seeing this happen. Happy for everyone else.

inevitable that banks go all in the cryptospace?
37A0A365-5412-4F85-97A4-29A520649CF5.jpeg

Anyone know the best way for me to get strong onto MetaMask, using Coinbase? Only because I have a big limit on Coinbase and wanna purchase my strong there so I can do it all at once
Do I have to buy eth on Coinbase wallet, swap to strong, and then what? Can I even do it 🤔
Or do I have to send it to one of the other accepted wallets

Anyone know the best way for me to get strong onto MetaMask, using Coinbase? Only because I have a big limit on Coinbase and wanna purchase my strong there so I can do it all at once
Do I have to buy eth on Coinbase wallet, swap to strong, and then what? Can I even do it 🤔
Or do I have to send it to one of the other accepted wallets

you gotta add strong to your metamask wallet and send it from your Coinbase wallet.

I’ve bought strong on cb wallet and swapped there. I just need two more if this eth purchase will ever f’ing clear.

https://consensys.net/blog/metamask/how-to-view-your-custom-tokens-in-metamask/

you gotta add strong to your metamask wallet and send it from your Coinbase wallet.

I’ve bought strong on cb wallet and swapped there. I just need two more if this eth purchase will ever f’ing clear.

https://consensys.net/blog/metamask/how-to-view-your-custom-tokens-in-metamask/
Thanks, got it
Damn I was hoping to have it up and running this weekend but I gotta wait for whatever I swap to strong to clear
Probably just gonna get usdc on cb, send that to cb wallet, and swap that to strong
But it says I can only send 1000 until the rest clears in 6 days

that clearance time is a *****. mplsdunk mplsdunk saved my life by sending me eth one day.

i’m not connected to solana yet. thinking of buying soldoge but that huge green candle is turning me away. what is the bridge from ethereum to solana? is phantom wallet the wallet to have or can i use metamask? i didn’t even look any of this up yet.

You can buy with a debit card and pay up in fees to transfer right away but 5k limit.

for solana coins you can only use phantom and it needs to be done on a computer. No mobile yet. I do my small lps in solana and it’s quick and easy to swap between farms so it’s worth learning.

I need some of y’all who are in here asking what to buy or completely lost on using web3 to start venturing out and taking this more seriously. There’s no reason to miss anything because you couldn’t figure it out. Either ask in here or hop on coingecko, find the markets for a coin and jump on YouTube to learn how to buy.

there’s no hand holding here, it’s time to level up mother****ers.

that clearance time is a *****. mplsdunk mplsdunk saved my life by sending me eth one day.

i’m not connected to solana yet. thinking of buying soldoge but that huge green candle is turning me away. what is the bridge from ethereum to solana? is phantom wallet the wallet to have or can i use metamask? i didn’t even look any of this up yet.

I’m feeling your pain now man. :lol: I think it will clear tomorrow.

Sent some Btc from one wallet to another. Its been over 8 hours. Got a confirmation from email from the sending wallet app that the transaction went through. But the receiving wallet never got it. Is it usually this slow for Btc ?

Sent some Btc from one wallet to another. Its been over 8 hours. Got a confirmation from email from the sending wallet app that the transaction went through. But the receiving wallet never got it. Is it usually this slow for Btc ?
What wallets are you sending to and from?

I need Crypto.com to list Saitama already.... I dont want to have to sign up to 5 different exchanges and jump through all these hoops currently just to get all these other coins. I like having it all in one convenient app lol

Back
Top Bottom