Official Bitcoin Thread

I was all in after seeing this earlier this year.

I'm the proud owner of 3 plots of Land in Mars. (Only piece of land I could afford :lol:)
Pure speculation since this is a fresh proeject but the price was good and the backers of the project are good too.
DYOR off course.

1635959937651.png

If they can get Terraforming and VR working then this should do well. I just hope my plot of lands is near the Las Vegas of Mars.

ID is making me sad because ETH fees means I can't even DCA into it anymore.
Looked at the famished liquidity on Pancake Swap and the price is 20 cents more.
Really need a proper exchange.

1635960428686.png

:smh::smh::smh:

tell me moarrrrr
Mars4? :nerd: I was planning on trying to get my gains up for land in Defi kingdoms but Mars4 looks interesting too... and hopefully cheaper.

ID is making me sad because ETH fees means I can't even DCA into it anymore.
Looked at the famished liquidity on Pancake Swap and the price is 20 cents more.
Really need a proper exchange.
i think i’m gonna do one more buy this month if i can get it close to, or under, .30. would prefer to not buy from uni/sushi cause of those stupid fees. hopefully they keep moving ahead.

plans for q4 (most will probably be late if their track record stays the same):
starting new payment rails for fiat in/out.
dex move to everchain.

integration with ens, ocean, and chainlink.
completed integration with oracle banking software.

november:
iOS app.
tokenomics update.
head of marketing ama.
bsc bridge is another possibility but there was no hard date on that except “soon”.

not sure if you saw but there are a few delusional dudes in tg that think recent events indicate a partnership with facebook. i legit laughed at that.

There are truly too many avenues of crypto to keep up with. I wanna get rich but don't wanna do too much. So far, scouting projects and holding for profit, setting up nodes, and collecting interest are my go to methods in this field.

Last edited:
OHM is 8000% and TIME is 68,000%. I was very tempted to buy more TIME last night when I trimmed my LUNA.
i did only some cursory research before buying because my wife said it was yolo money, but what are the chances that it even holds 80005 (or even 1000%) for a year? i wonder how ohm and these forks will do in a crash?

i did only some cursory research before buying because my wife said it was yolo money, but what are the chances that it even holds 80005 (or even 1000%) for a year? i wonder how ohm and these forks will do in a crash?
They’re algorithm based and supposedly crash resistant. The lower the price goes, the higher the APYs to compensate, and vice versa. They put a certain amount in treasury to back the floor and give that data. Time was like 970$ backed floor if things hit the fan. I would probably just wait it out and take the insane yields.

I’ll look to get out of TIME and into Klima eventually. I got in time a few days ago around 6.7k, so I’ve made pretty good return already.. will look to bounce around 9k and reallocate to Klima. Just better project imo

i liked the basic idea behind klima and if my wife asks why i lost the $1000 i can say trying to save the planet and she’ll say “oh that’s good”. kinda wish i did 2k at least but oh well.

Buying land in the metaverse? Can't we just make more land and teleport instantly from places to places?

Am i a boomer?

been an ADA holder since .13 but I'm happy to see SOL flourish! Making money on both cant complain :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom