Official Bitcoin Thread

If you need to use leverage, use 10-15% max
Hey JRS, you taking part in that Cool Pets beta? I missed out on the Cats but hoping to get an egg and play. Don't have a P2E yet but I started interacting with some Cats via NFT Athletic Club, so I'd rather try and support their project.

For y’all not leveraging your memo, there are other options to put your memo to work with no chance of liquidations.. auto compounders/optimizers. Auto compounders work by staking your memo and harvesting your rewards frequently and re-auto staking for you (you can do this manually, but they provide this service). Penguin finance will release within the month an optimizer, this optimizer works by switching between staking and bonding (whichever’s more profitable)

they’ll either take their profits when you deposit (2%~) or as your earning, take their cut. Make sure you are aware of any fees and calculate accordingly

Penguin estimates 10,000-40,000% additional percent for optimization. I use one of grim finances auto compounders on FTM for 0.2%+ daily.

What the ****...

Just when you think you’re upto speed.

This **** never sleeps :lol:

you planning on letting it ride or take profits along the way?

I’m thinking I’ll wait until 180 days and start taking profits and leave the principal.

that’s as long as nothing goes awry.

I only staked 500 so I’m not attached to it.
Take profits when/if I'm pulling $500 a week until my principle is returned. Then I'll have to recalibrate the plan based on yields, runways, and how the DAO's acting/voting.

For y’all not leveraging your memo, there are other options to put your memo to work with no chance of liquidations.. auto compounders/optimizers. Auto compounders work by staking your memo and harvesting your rewards frequently and re-auto staking for you (you can do this manually, but they provide this service). Penguin finance will release within the month an optimizer, this optimizer works by switching between staking and bonding (whichever’s more profitable)

they’ll either take their profits when you deposit (2%~) or as your earning, take their cut. Make sure you are aware of any fees and calculate accordingly

Penguin estimates 10,000-40,000% additional percent for optimization. I use one of grim finances auto compounders on FTM for 0.2%+ daily.
I thought MEMO automatically reinvents the rebases already. Am I mistaken? Or am I misunderstanding your post and what Penguin Finance is setting to do?

welp guess I need to start a third wallet for a new time strategy
Hey JRS, you taking part in that Cool Pets beta? I missed out on the Cats but hoping to get an egg and play. Don't have a P2E yet but I started interacting with some Cats via NFT Athletic Club, so I'd rather try and support their project.
I haven’t looked into how to join the beta, but I’m excited for the game and love that the devs have been doing this part time and are finally able to quit their jobs and work on it full time. Pets and gen 2 look like they’re going to be worth owning when they release. This is BAYC 2.0 to me. Just a matter of time.

Did anyone catch the crypto Twitter back and forth a bout eth gas fees last week/weekend? Was pretty comical but some good points were made on both sides of the aisle. The funniest most harsh comment I saw was “Maybe all the people complaining about Eth gas fees should just stop being poor” lol. A hole comment lol

anyway I say all that to ask is what L2s are folks doubling down on just in case Eth 2.0 isn’t as good as folks think it’s gonna be? for example if the TPS only increases by 11% and my gas is $93 instead of $100 I mean lol I feel thats a fail lol.
The more I see these projects migrating or starting out on polygon the more I buy. Thing is polygon and Eth can def coexist. But polygons future success perhaps rides on how good/bad Eth 2.0 ends up being. I’m just rambling now lol but I’d be interested hearing folks thoughts.

go MATIC!

got a question for hardware wallet owners, I got a ledger coming in a few days. I just want to clarify before I **** anything up.

import mm to ledger with current mm seed phrase.

Connect hardware wallet and make sure it’s seeing it but don’t actually connect it then delete mm.

restart computer and re install then create a dummy account on mm then officially connect hardware wallet.

from there on out you will need to have the hardware wallet connected to do any transactions on strong, ohm and time correct?

I thought MEMO automatically reinvents the rebases already. Am I mistaken? Or am I misunderstanding your post and what Penguin Finance is setting to do?
MEMO automatically Rebases for you, your right. The way the rebase algorithm works is they allow you to “bond” which is adding to the treasury, if the treasury needs more of the assets they’ll offer a bond that gives you TIME at a discount. Penguin will optimize which is more profitable between staking and bonding constantly and do it for to.
E0F02D47-41EF-4E22-83E7-FC6A28AFC6E2.png

Did anyone catch the crypto Twitter back and forth a bout eth gas fees last week/weekend? Was pretty comical but some good points were made on both sides of the aisle. The funniest most harsh comment I saw was “Maybe all the people complaining about Eth gas fees should just stop being poor” lol. A hole comment lol

anyway I say all that to ask is what L2s are folks doubling down on just in case Eth 2.0 isn’t as good as folks think it’s gonna be? for example if the TPS only increases by 11% and my gas is $93 instead of $100 I mean lol I feel thats a fail lol.
The more I see these projects migrating or starting out on polygon the more I buy. Thing is polygon and Eth can def coexist. But polygons future success perhaps rides on how good/bad Eth 2.0 ends up being. I’m just rambling now lol but I’d be interested hearing folks thoughts.

go MATIC!
zkRollups render every other L1 useless. Listen to yesterday’s bankless episode with StarkNet

go MATIC!

Not even sure how you pick one :lol:

1637847398822.png

Switching to BSC on Metamask already annoys me. Switching between these can't be the future.
Whichever one can be integrated with the big exchanges get my vote. If ETH fees will not go down and the mainchain is just a settlement layer then let me avoid it as much as possible.

I don't like the idea of ETH being splintered so I hope ETH 2.0 does its thing with ony a few L2S for specific cases.

Not even sure how you pick one :lol:

1637847398822.png

Switching to BSC on Metamask already annoys me. Switching between these can't be the future.
Whichever one can be integrated with the big exchanges get my vote. If ETH fees will not go down and the mainchain is just a settlement layer then let me avoid it as much as possible.

I don't like the idea of ETH being splintered so I hope ETH 2.0 does its thing with ony a few L2S for specific cases.
Valid point!
I hadn’t realize the L2 lost had got that lengthy lol. Arbitrum and matic have gotten a lot of adoption. But I must say I agree with you. I hope eth 2.0 meets expectations but I’m not to hopeful lol.

I will not vote for anyone saying **** like that ever. They print money and say crypto undermines the dollar?

they do a good job of undermining it themselves.

they can’t stand to see the little guy making money. They’re just mad it’s a big 🖕to their trash system.

how about focusing on how lobbying undermines our votes?

there’s a million things they could focus on that are problems but of course they cry about crypto. Corrupt trash *** government man. :lol:

I took out 75% of my IN (invictus) to start a position for some lottery pick gambles, targeting:
1. Ring financial - Launched this month, concept is to create "nodes" (not really nodes), and they invest (in defi protocols like strong,OHM), reward you lifetime in RING. Potential to be a scam/rug, also potential for lift-off.
2. Romedao/Babylondao- Put these together because they're both hyped Daos launching this week. Gonna throw some $ in and see what's good, could easily be burning my $.

Got my RING on a dip, targeting those Daos on dips later this week.

What’s a good entry for SOL at this point?
If you have a few days, buy at 201$. If you have longer to get a better price, 191$. If you have a month, and think it'll dip, 179$.

2. Romedao/Babylondao- Put these together because they're both hyped Daos launching this week. Gonna throw some $ in and see what's good, could easily be burning my $.
i tried swinging my aROME and now i’m stuck with frax waiting for the aROME price to get down under 1k or near that. worst comes to worst, i made about $500 extra in stable coin but i have to sit and watch the price of rome climb and kick myself in the pants for being greedy. if i can’t catch it real low, i guess i’ll buy something else 🤷🏻‍♂️

i tried swinging my aROME and now i’m stuck with frax waiting for the aROME price to get down under 1k or near that. worst comes to worst, i made about $500 extra in stable coin but i have to sit and watch the price of rome climb and kick myself in the pants for being greedy. if i can’t catch it real low, i guess i’ll buy something else 🤷🏻‍♂️
Should be wild volatility upon public launch, there’s always is

Should be wild volatility upon public launch, there’s always is
yeah, come tuesday when it launches, hopefully i'll be in at the price i'm shooting for. i jumped in at mid $700 and am in profit but i still feel uneasy about losing any ground when trying to swing it. maybe i'll shoot to buy a little for low 1k and farm it with frax. i dunno. hate to feel like i'm chasing.

Back
Top Bottom