Official Bitcoin Thread

I just watched the episode when George and Jerry get an investment tip and Jerry paper hands it
I was thinking that Kramer for sure would have been early on crypto :lol:
B5677278-62BF-4157-9D43-C347FD474C99.png

great episode! George leaving a fatty tip for the waitress after his investment pays off, but it’s George, so he ends up taking part of the tip back :lol: :lol:

Who are these people promising to get you thousands of dollars by only giving them 1000? :lol:
:smh:
The protocols are selling bonds to build their treasury and while doing that they incentivize holders to stake to balance the float by expanding the token supply and rewarding stakers. So they start at 100k tokens and expand to their end goal instead of starting with 100m tokens with 50m going to vc’s.

The protocols are selling bonds to build their treasury and while doing that they incentivize holders to stake to balance the float by expanding the token supply and rewarding stakers. So they start at 100k tokens and expand to their end goal instead of starting with 100m tokens with 50m going to vc’s.
is their a video or article u can reccomend that explains this better?

So wait a minute. This is real?

I thought my people's IG pages got hacked

I mean nobody should be expecting to turn 1K into 1MM. The yields being advertised are based on current inputs, which will inevitably change. If I can turn 2k in OHM into $20K, and $2k in TIME into $100K within a year tho? I'd be ecstatic. Main goal is creating weekly cash flow to supplement further investments that will invariably spring up from these and other similar OHM forks.

And buy a Lambo.

I mean nobody should be expecting to turn 1K into 1MM. The yields being advertised are based on current inputs, which will inevitably change. If I can turn 2k in OHM into $20K, and $2k in TIME into $100K within a year tho? I'd be ecstatic. Main goal is creating weekly cash flow to supplement further investments that will invariably spring up from these and other similar OHM forks.

And buy a Lambo. Da Hemi
Fixed**

get a metamask extension on Firefox is step 1.

if you want to get into time wonderland it’s on avax so you need to add that network to metamask.

https://support.avax.network/en/articles/4626956-how-do-i-set-up-metamask-on-avalanche

then buy avax on Coinbase and sent it to your metamask.

then do this to swap it to time and stake on time wonderland to get hemis, two strokes and all that.

I’m in strongblock nodes, ohm and time if you want to look into more projects.

ohm is the same concept as time but on eth network so the fees are killer.

Looks like Avax **** the bed and couldn’t handle all the transactions so fees were sky high. Yikes

Looks like Avax **** the bed and couldn’t handle all the transactions so fees were sky high. Yikes
You'd think all the new L1s would see what's going on with ETH and make things scalable. 5,000 transactions/second is nice, until you get more adoption and it's not enough.. I like AVAX and use it, they sold me on fast transactions with low fees, if you away the things you sold me on, I'll have to take my business elsewhere..

Current Market:
we've had a good correction and have been stagnant here. The parabolic run is looking less probable and we're establishing supports here, and look to continue to establish support in the 60k ranges where we corrected. If we do that, we'll be on track for a slow and steady increase. If we go this (healthy) route, it'll be a slow but healthy burn.

Amount of BTC/Ethereum available on exchanges are at a 3 year low. This weekend, I think we're going to be back in business and run back up to 60k range. I like any buys in 55k range or low 56k for short-term BTC. Could go down a bit more in short-term, but we'll bounce back to 60k+ by next week.

So wait a minute. This is real?

I thought my people's IG pages got hacked
OHM and TIME are. The others are mostly cash grabs that will see big selling pressure at some point but worth trading if you’re willing to take in the risk. Doesn’t mean we see 100 turn into millions, rates will drop and prices can fluctuate but 90 day projections are very real and possible. OHM started doing this early in the year and has made people very rich and has become a necessary infrastructure play for DeFi.

Grabbed some FTM offering it out at 9.90. Will stop if it loses the 8ema and looks like a lower high is forming. Think it’s cheap in comparison to the other L1s.

Back
Top Bottom