Official Bitcoin Thread

Thanksgiving weekend 2017 is when I bought my first btc/ltc/eth bags
Wish I kept them but I couldn’t stomach that last bear market :lol: it was my first time investing in something other than super safe mutual funds
I made it to December 2019, like 11 months before this new bull market started 🥲 used to keep me up at night but I’m good now

i try to explain to my friends how different it was back then. FUD was real. Losing 70-90% of your account with no hope in sight was tough
Respect to those who diamond handed and even more so to those who kept buying

Last edited:
snowbank took longer than I thought to rug:
2A66722F-793B-4072-BC7A-24EBB3103D49.png

3AC7B9A4-DE93-449A-96B3-FF879C233372.png

Time is run by a real team that is building out dope **** across every network and has partnerships w do kwon and Andre cronje. A rug isn’t happening. An exploit is always the risk however
Lol I know. Im joking. Dani being not only doxxed but the face of the project is pretty much the biggest anti-rug I could think of.

Anyways, what's on everyone's black Friday shopping list? :nerd:

Why does this thread completely ignore EGLD? :nerd:
My boy I grab my bud from is all about it. It’s in his top 3 holdings. He got multiple purchases at sub 100
Elrond, quant, and Theta are his top 3
Dude is a wizard, he jumped face first into crypto last winter and really studied it. Took classes on charts and everything. He’s sent me at least 50 coins and they’re all up, I haven’t had any cash to purchase anything though :smh:

Whales are funny... Imagine the amount of first time buyers of crypto the last 24-48 hours.... They buy and get rekt immediately... Lol , likely to keep them out ....

EVerything is on sale .....

portfolio looking a little bloody this morning. swapped out some stables for a little aROME and send the rest back to ethereum for something else. wasn't comfortable going too big on rome. waiting to stake next week and letting it ride. been following the crypto regulatory issues a little more closely. i think EU will eventually have something in place. probably sooner than US.? not sure what's causing the shake up?

Last edited:
Really trying to not buy more today. Already bought some SOL and AVAX on discount, but some more TIME is really appealing...

Purchased more AVAX to swap for time. I'm on traderjoexyz and for some reason, it won't allow me to enter any amount of keeps throwing an "Insufficient liquidity for this trade." message. I have about $150 worth of AVAX left in my wallet, so I'm not certain why it's saying it's insufficient. Does anyone have an idea as to why I'm getting this message and how to get around it?

are you swapping max or leaving enough for gas?

i’m reading that partial reason for the dump is a new covid variant? been super busy at work and didn’t even know there was a new one let alone affecting the markets?

Back
Top Bottom