Official Bitcoin Thread

Completely fair - better get a new job then and stop being brokebois 😂

Jkjk

I'm kind of top of the food chain as far as my line of work goes. I always got my ear to the streets though for more money.

:lol: I'm not actually broke but I'm trying to wait for this housing bubble to burst and get like you. all the sudden my wife wants to buy another crib and I'm like f it let's get it.

I'm kind of top of the food chain as far as my line of work goes. I always got my ear to the streets though for more money.

:lol: I'm not actually broke but I'm trying to wait for this housing bubble to burst and get like you. all the sudden my wife wants to buy another crib and I'm like f it let's get it.

Happy wife…

I'm in a similar situation. When brig rugged, it kinda hurt but wasn't surprised. When Ring failed, that definitely hurt. I thought the original DaaS would last long enough for me to pull out my initial investment. After that I found Thor after, Loki popped into Ring's emergency AMA on discord. Thor's communication with its community brings a lot of confidence in the project after getting burned twice. I'm hoping things keep going long enough for me to recover from my DaaS experiment.

On another note, I just bought 2 type 3 planetwatch monitors on ebay for over 3 times retail. Should arrive mid February. I read that the waitlist is close to 10 months for a type 3 and bit the bullet to get one sooner. Going to take me 5-6 months to get my money back if rewards and price stay constant. I regret not getting in on it when you mentioned it back in September
I lost on brig/ring, but luckily started cashing out on ring relatively early. Hopefully, we can get some of our losses back with Thor.

Planetwatch been great, type 1 should be coming for me soon. Their doxxed, have real science and partnerships behind them. I’m not worried about Planetwatch

I lost on brig/ring, but luckily started cashing out on ring relatively early. Hopefully, we can get some of our losses back with Thor.

Planetwatch been great, type 1 should be coming for me soon. Their doxxed, have real science and partnerships behind them. I’m not worried about Planetwatch

What's the current wait time for a type 1?

Bro I was in the tourney during work and wasn’t paying full attention, got out at #70. Got my SuperPal last week though, I feel like anyone that gets in the server before it hits 5k will get a mint spot.

I was like 143 so way ahead of me :lol:

And nice job on the WL. You just been chopping it up in there??

I feel like it's gonna be tough for me to get WL tbh. I tend to just hang in the creative channel cause general is a lot to deal with :lol:

Getting some ducks in a row for this slide. Jus ordered a new truck who knows when thatll be here but debating whether to throw ~200k back into crypto or overpay for another property. Decisions decisions.

Don't think it will go as low as it did in July but if it does, then I have a lot of homework to do.

Eth shakes out to 2300, reclaims 2660, consolidates and rips over 10k post merge

You can quote me in a year

Everyone can claim and wait for a bear market

You’re already in it

1642771410666.png

Again - y’all wanted a dip, here it is. If you ain’t buying at these levels you might as well bounce
This^^

Debating selling my TSLA position to buy more ETH. I strongly believe in the project and it doesn’t help that i get confirmation bias from the content i consume :lol:

Back
Top Bottom