Official Bitcoin Thread

There’s so much big money in it now I don’t see regulation killing it as much as I don’t want regulation.

All they have to do is say China banned it and they’re communist and 3/4 of the country will be all about crypto.

Just got my ledger nano in, any suggestions on specific videos on how to link my MM?

Last edited:
Just got my ledger nano in, any suggestions on specific videos to link my MM?

Do you have nodes or something that you cant move from metamask?

If you dont.
Its better to set up that ledger as new.
Then Set up a dummy MM account so you can connect the hardware wallet to use the MM interface.

-But if you rather just import it to the ledger

Last edited:
Just got my ledger nano in, any suggestions on specific videos on how to link my MM?

The directions on the official Ledger site are all you really need.

It’s super simple and takes about a minute assuming you’ve already set up your Ledger.

Just scroll down to the last section that says Use MetaMask With Your Hardware Wallet.

Thanks y’all
Yea I’m just trying to protect my MM that’s linked to my strong with the ledger

You have to import it then like the vid I posted.

I did it like you too and had my nodes before my ledger.

I’m gonna cop another ledger eventually and just use it as a vault for some long term holds too.

same here. I just got my second trezor.
One has 4 nodes with metamask.

Im going to start sending all the rewards to the new trezor and start fresh again. Use that as the vault.

You never know 🤷🏽‍♂️

Good time for a Strong node if anyone's interested and looking for an entry point. Really I'd go with Atlas if I had to do it all over again though. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

Think I may just compound with the way things are currently going.

Yeah, I’m not tripping off strong.

If they can evolve into something sustainable even if rewards go down we’re good. Those poly nodes go ham though, good for compounding. I kind of want another but I gotta load up on eth at this price.

I have a ledger too.

I have it connected to MM, and I send my NFTS to the ledger via MM wallet.

If someone hacked my MM ETH wallet, could they also hack my Ledger? I'm honestly shook with all these people getting robbed recently.

I have a ledger too.

If someone hacked my MM ETH wallet, could they also hack my Ledger? I'm honestly shook with all these people getting robbed recently.

The ledger has its own seed?
As long as you just have it “connected” not “imported” you good.

I have a ledger too.

I feel like the danger lies in signing, blind signing specifically, from the Ledger. The hardwallet gives permission/signs pending contracts for all crypto/nft movement, so when folks say their Ledgers are getting hacked a lot of times it's because they're not as careful with certain websites or blind sign bootleg contracts that appear to be MM- or another site. At least that's what I think...

I cashed out 9500$ on coinbase (to avoid the form), didn’t get the form. Y’all playing catch me if you can with IRS? NFA and all that

Yeah, I’ve bought more crypto than I’ve realized profits on anyways so if they ever give me problems I got that to fall back on.

The ledger has its own seed?
As long as you just have it “connected” not “imported” you good.
Correct. It has its own seed. And DsLee DsLee I definitely turn blind signing off immediately following a transfer.

This makes me feel better. I swear I feel like a drug dealer holding NFTs now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom