Official Bitcoin Thread

Runestone flipped Bored APE :nerd:

Screenshot 2024-04-06 194440.png

Anybody come up on Tensooooor??

I got just under 4k tokens across a few wallets. Didn't really try to farm much so I'm happy with it :pimp:. Not sure if I'll hodl or dump though :lol:.

Kamino airdrop is on the way too. You can check allocation here if you've been farming-

I got just under 4k tokens across a few wallets. Didn't really try to farm much so I'm happy with it :pimp:. Not sure if I'll hodl or dump though :lol:.

Kamino airdrop is on the way too. You can check allocation here if you've been farming-

Price looks great so i'd be looking to get off that unless you think holding / staking may open up further opportunities down the road??

noskey noskey That sucks dude... from what i've seen on twitter it's been super hit and miss.

Price looks great so i'd be looking to get off that unless you think holding / staking may open up further opportunities down the road??

noskey noskey That sucks dude... from what i've seen on twitter it's been super hit and miss.

Oh yeah I have 2 vacations coming up so I'm gonna sell soon :lol:. Just hoping for a little pump in the next day or so. All these airdrops follow the same blueprint, you can always buy lower if you really want it.

Ended up buying a runestone and rune pup on Saturday afternoon before the beeple tweet 😂😂😂 crazy timing.

Minted two rune punks today, anyone else?? No clue if those will be worth anything but worth the risk for the mint and inscription price.
Great timing on both!

I saw the Rune Punks on Twitter yesterday and saw people were having trouble minting on their minting website so I just left it alone and now they are going for $400 on Magic Eden :emoji_sob:

Was hoping to get my CNV divvy before buying a Rune related project but can't fade these anymore. Going to buy a purple Tiny Viking as soon as my BTC moves from my trezor.

Need to get involved with the BTC ecosystem. I been fading it for too long.

Apparently a bunch of the OG Chinese miners who are loaded are really pushing it. Makes sense too since they can do more with their BTC stash.

Anybody come up on Tensooooor??

I got the minimum which is 420 for selling all the NFTs that got airdropped to the Saga phone. :lol:
Wasn't even farming it at all. Not bad at all for essentially cleaning my wallet.

You ate good on Tensor.

I was too risk adverse on Kamino. I've unstaked some SOL to deposit in there for Season 2 to climb up the ranks and get a bigger drop.
Doing the same with Etherfi/Eigenlayer on the ETH side. Etherfi Season 1 drop was good so need to be involved with season 2.

Also seen some controversy with Marginfi so might just move everything from there to Kamino.

Parcl will be small for me as well. I should've staked a fatter bag on Kamino, borrowed USDC against it and deposited in Parcl but was too shook in case of smart contract risk.

Was hoping to get my CNV divvy before buying a Rune related project but can't fade these anymore. Going to buy a purple Tiny Viking as soon as my BTC moves from my trezor.
Should have waited overnight and got a purple Viking for 33% less smfh. Oh well, racking up the runes now 8)

Need to get involved with the BTC ecosystem. I been fading it for too long.

Apparently a bunch of the OG Chinese miners who are loaded are really pushing it. Makes sense too since they can do more with their BTC stash.

I got the minimum which is 420 for selling all the NFTs that got airdropped to the Saga phone. :lol:
Wasn't even farming it at all. Not bad at all for essentially cleaning my wallet.

You ate good on Tensor.

I was too risk adverse on Kamino. I've unstaked some SOL to deposit in there for Season 2 to climb up the ranks and get a bigger drop.
Doing the same with Etherfi/Eigenlayer on the ETH side. Etherfi Season 1 drop was good so need to be involved with season 2.

Also seen some controversy with Marginfi so might just move everything from there to Kamino.

Parcl will be small for me as well. I should've staked a fatter bag on Kamino, borrowed USDC against it and deposited in Parcl but was too shook in case of smart contract risk.

Yeah I think it's smart to continue farming for season 2 on Kamino and Tensor (what ever their next season # is). I'm thinking most people will move onto other things so they'll be underfarmed leading to a bigger piece of the pie for us. I'll try to farm Tensor a little more actively and just keep my funds parked on Kamino. Probably a good idea to farm Magic Eden a little more actively too. Also been hearing about DFlow and Sanctum on Solana.

I finished rank 5k for Kamino season 1 so hopefully I can gain ground in season 2 if there are less participants. I'm just LPing SOL/jitoSOL/mSOL there (via Meteora so essentially double farming). Not much risk of impermanent loss with those pairs. I don't get down with borrow/lending that much, too risky for me. Smart contract and depeg risks are enough :lol:.

I'm interested to see what happens with the marginfi situation. I took my funds off there a while ago but still have a lot of points accumulated :lol:. They look terrible on Twitter and apparently the founder has never wanted to launch a token. But he quit so maybe they fire up that token soon :lol:. That would probably calm a lot of the drama. On the other hand maybe this kills marginfi and gives even more juice to Kamino.

Last edited:
Yea just took my main holdings out of MarginFi into Kamino.

I've basically done the opposite and almost maxed out my borrows for USDC. APYs are ridiculous though at 20 to 40%
I'm DCAing into SOL, WIF and W with the borrowed money praying they appreciate in value. :lol:

Hopefully I can bank the profits while earning the multiplier on Kamino points.

I ran the same play for Jup and it worked out well. Used borrowed money to DCA with average buy around $0.63 after the airdrop.

I'm really hoping we get a bounce from BTC and it gets sent to ATH for the strat to work even though some are calling for a drop to 60K :sick:

As for Magic Eden, I did get some diamonds for retroactive activity but NFTs are too hard for me :lol:
Rumours that Pikenian NFT holders will get Monad airdrop so I might get that if it drops in price but no way I can put in big volume with NFTs. I always lose out.

Getting cukked by holding half my $W :smh:

Least you banked some profits.
Should pop back up when staking goes live.

Back
Top Bottom