OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Am I gonna have to wait until cyber Monday for better deals on the Nintendo switch? :nerd:

Any deals for some Clark wallabees? :nerd:

Already took advantage of the 50% off Nike deal and similar on uniqlo. Also copped a new 12k btu air conditioner for cheap :pimp:

Now I'd like a better deal on those apple airpods :nerd: If not I'll have to cop the LG tone style has joints again.

I drove past the Target Thanksgiving night and it looked crazy. Passed by it again today and it looked post apocalyptic :lol:

Seen dudes looking haggardly walking with 40'-55 inch flat screens on their backs. It was pretty cold today too.

Clarks website has 40% off...

Only thing I copped today was a new mouse and black 350s.

My dumb *** bought a 65 inch tv randomly. I got out to my car and realized the box was way to big to fit in my car lmao. Returned the joint and got my money back. Prob was a sign that I didn’t need the tv.
Should've got some twine/rope and tied it to the top of your whip :lol:

I literally had to do this when I bought a back door that could not fit in the car. Drove on side streets slow on the way back home :lol:

Said to myself that's what I get for being cheap and not wanting to pay for delivery.

Last edited:
Should've got some twine/rope and tied it to the top of your whip :lol:

I literally had tondo this when I bought a back door that could not fit in the car. Drove on side streets slow on the way back home :lol:

Said to myself that's what I get for being cheap and not wanting to pay for delivery.
I thought about it, but told myself I don’t need this damn TV let me return it. It was a brand I’ve never heard of. Gonna save my $300 and put it towards a good 65 inch tv. i can see you riding down the road with a tv tied to tour car lmao. If you pay for delivery do you tip the delivery man?

I thought about it, but told myself I don’t need this damn TV let me return it. It was a brand I’ve never heard of. Gonna save my $300 and put it towards a good 65 inch tv. i can see you riding down the road with a tv tied to tour car lmao. If you pay for delivery do you tip the delivery man?
Nope.

I treat them dudes like mailman or a UPS/FedEx delivery :lol:

I agree. Slickdeals got me the waterpik I know I don’t need but I got anyways.
Just went on there. Almost sidetracked the **** out of me :lol:

I didn't do too much shopping this Black Friday. But I drove by Skyview Mall in Flushing Thursday night and that line for Flushing Nike Clearance went outside to the sidewalk. I've never seen the line go that far.

powerXL air fryer 7 qt for $62. with 15 dollar kohls cash
magic bullet for $10.73 after using kohls cash and got a 12 dollar mail in rebate thats in the mail ad we speak. so basically they paid me 2 bucks to get it.
fisher price food truck for $35 at target
type C data cables for $2 at wal mart

still debating buying these no name true wireless headphones from amazon or best buy. but all reviews are mixed. so may just do the wored bluetooth since ive had no problems with mine

it was that brand Hisense right? i did some research and they are supposedly pretty good tvs. just not name brand so people dont mess with em. friend said hes had his for years

Pickups:

New Top Coat
New Suit
2 tweed pants
2 turtle neck
Sweater
Mavic Air
Air Fryer
2 sunglasses

Last edited:
what that coat look like

82444DF7-E7C2-4D7A-B848-6753E2D183FF.png

Got a couple belts and few pairs of Kenneth Cole and Steve Madden dress shoes for $50-60 each from Saks Off 5th. That’s it. #washed

I copped

just dance 2020 for my kid
NBA 2K20 for me
Various kicks from the lapstone sale (mostly for the kid)
Some Nudies for myself
May eventually cop an iPad idk. 32 gigs is low for me.

Back
Top Bottom