** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

Quote:
I'll trade a black laser IV any size, for a DS 10.5 white/red laser IV. PM me if anyone in NYC or elsewhere is interested.

If only I hadn't worn them that one day... :frown:
frown.gif

I'm seriously doubtin' my chances up here in NY..
"Oh Yeah hun, those them old Air 1's/
Sneaks crispy, $350, you ain't never wear none/
I'm a pimp, girl, get it through ya' ear drums/
No I'm not telling you where you can get a pair from."
- JR Writer​

yeah anyone who gets the black laser iv's in the bay area in a sz. 9-10, I'll trade my DS sz.10 white laser iv's with a medium hat for them (I don't have the shirt). PM me or email me helloimbeejay@aol.com.
I'm Looking for DS Black/Cement III's. I'm in the bay area. email helloimbeejay@aol.com

You guys think its to late to start a petition so JB can release these laser iv, but make it a general release, maybe we can petition a second general release sometime next month? What do you guys think?
I need J's in size 12 Hit me up at ErickM65@hotmail

what happened to Canada getting them? They got the Ice blues first did anyone from Canada get these early?
TEAM AIRGOD SQUAD 718 TO THE 954!!! B.E.Z.!!

Quote:
^^ your kidding right, JB won't re-release a limted shoe as a general a month later

how about the Nubuck XIIs..?
eyes.gif

"..and them haters get ate just like thanksgiving turkey.." -Mac Dre-

You win top of new york but your still at the bottom.For the last time get off my nuts.I don't need to know your secret spots.You can keep that to yourself.I could find my shoes at any price I want to pay.Rape or not.You can believe me or not believe me when i said I have over $50,000.00 worth of shoes .I don't really care what you or anyone out here thinks.Also what I tell you in a ezbox message I wanna say out here,But Like I said If you did not read it in another post champ I don't wanna get banned because of you or for that matter anyone else.By the way I am not a nice guy.I am only nice to people who are nice to me.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

Whats good my peoples. If your from the DC/MD/VA area you prolly know who I am and where I work.

WE WILL BE GETTING THE BLK LASER 4's IN BUT IN VERY LIMITED NUMBER. :wow:
eek.gif

For those who are new to the board I work at DTLR in PG Plaza. Make sure you come out there early. make sure to say whats good. I should be pretty easy to spot! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Good Luck and See you there! :D
happy.gif

DON STATUS BECAUSE IM MADE

[/b]​

Ok guys I have bad news for you Vegas heads!! The Owner has taken over on this release it is out of my hands now! After he sells to all the regular customers, I'm afraid that there will only be about 10 pairs to release to the public! :frown:
frown.gif
I am upset as you are I have tried my hardest to rebuild our reputation, but the phone calls and and what not took over! The Owner will be thier for the release, I chose to take the day off, we bumped heads for hours about this!! Once again im sorry!!!! :frown:
frown.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
.....Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.....
\n​
\n

ouch...

I don't think I want these anymore... I guess money and greed has taken over. 702 good luck cause you cats will need it.

[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

News for the Houston heads:
1. Athletes Foot in Sharpstown Mall will get them.
2. PG isn't getting as many as everybody thought. Like 10 max.
3. AA will sell you a pair now for $350-$375

That's all I got for now.

lol Suite 160's owners realize.. SELL it for RETAIL?? ahaha.. the owner sounds like he is about to CASH in CHA CHING on these shoes just like all the other STORE OWNERS in the US selling these not only EARLY but for RAPE.

Jordan Brand, THE EVIL EMPIRE, is doing a great job making everyone turn into :evil:
devil.gif

Wow, I can't believe one release is making me TURN on Jordan Brand as it has. JB's reputation = :x
sick.gif

News for the Houston heads:
1. Athletes Foot in Sharpstown Mall will get them.
2. PG isn't getting as many as everybody thought. Like 10 max.
3. AA will sell you a pair now for $350-$375

I heard that the bulk of the pairs went to the bigger stores of the 3 (AA and Athletes Foot).

anybody wants to buy a size 11 in Chi-Town or a trade for a size 12 or 11.5 couldnt get my size so I grabbed what i could.THANKS
Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11 & easy3000​

Quote:
I am upset as you are I have tried my hardest to rebuild our reputation, but the phone calls and and what not took over!

a prime example of what happens when stores get bombarded with phone calls. those who keep calling for the diamond dunks should take notes. seriously. dont get mad at the stores, only one to blame here is you.
all that's left is a bitter taste of a life that once was so promising.

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

OK, 50 G, (thats your new nickname) didn't you get sun'd...
not satified that i deleted the posts documenting it
fine, fine lets play the last word game......

Quote:
You win top of new york but your still at the bottom.For the last time get off my nuts.

R u 4 real? This cant be considered flaming cuz u clown yourself.

Quote:
You can believe me when i said I have over $50,000.00 worth of shoes or not.

(yawn) u dont even make sense (yawn)

Your post speaks for itself

:rofl:
roll.gif

At least your famous words will always be remembered on NT
" :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
a prime example of what happens when stores get bombarded with phone calls. those who keep calling for the diamond dunks should take notes. seriously. dont get mad at the stores, only one to blame here is you.

thank you for understanding! 95% of the calls were cats from NT I posted all the info you all need and yet you still call! Im not mad at the calls, but If a store owner get 450 calls an hour about one shoe........you do the math, he is shop owner first and a sneaker head second!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
.....Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.....
\n​
\n

Like I said, we help set the price, some people jump up and down with 600 bucks in they hand. Increase hype, no self control, make everyone nervous, stores get bombared with calls, and what happens, no one gets a pair and if u do u get raped.

Im not surprised at all, I wish I hadnt deleted my posts cuz i honestly feel they was quality posts....But im not trying to get banned.

NT will become useless if you dont use the info u get from it responsibly.

Back
Top Bottom