** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

522625DSC02201.JPG

really didnt like them until i saw em in real life. better then the first laser release. and im not even a big fan of black shoes. its pretty cool how the box lable has them as" Air Jordan 4 Retro Rare Air"
please check out my auctions

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZshoeguru19

I dunno if this helps ne 1 but i jus got this back from eastbay:

Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: WT20050812_0000003414

Dear David,

Thank you for your e-mail.

At this time we are not expecting shipment of the Jordan IV Black Laser
shoe. Selected Foot Locker and Footaction store will be getting them in,
but we have no information on them.

Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thank you for visiting
www.eastbay.com.

Sincerely,

Caylie
Customer Service
Need some Laney's or ne other OG's size 12

ANY INFO FOR SOME OF THESE IN CT????. I am just looking for some help because very rarly CT gets a blessing and getts some good releases.I havnt herd nothing about spots in ct. So if anyone can help me out post it or email me at rroc23@sbcglobal.net to talk.thanks

yea man. retail is the ultimate price right now. if you find em for retail, HOP on it!

and don't worry 160, i wouldn't tell the story. most of these cats probably wouldn't believe it anyways :lol:
laugh.gif

all i'll say is today was my "lucky" day :wink:
wink.gif

"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

:wow:
eek.gif
man oh man, I called about every store in Houston already, only a select few will have them. 10-15 pairs each store only...

Quote:
I got my second pair at michael k Yesterday for $275.00.I guess different prices for different people.Two other heads I know where charged $300.00 a pair thursday.I know a dude that's works there That's How I got $275.00 and went with a niketalker this morning

yeah i was there in work close with a tie and nice shirt and everything, i guess he figured i would spend it...ohh well
everything you like I liked 5 years ago

sorry for being behind but my friend is askin me if they will be on any (.com) site. lemme know.
I wear I wear My I wear my Jor-Dans

pickyourshoes.com
and vintagekicks.com
got em rite now
dont expect them to be at retail
"Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair"-Will Smith

VIIs are the best Js ever

There are 20 pages here and I don't have time to look at all of them. will they be on niketown .com. and simple yes or no by someone will do. Thanks guys

^^^^^you got 12 pairs >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

with all the people that got em already i guss theres about wat a 100 pairs left,lol
"Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair"-Will Smith

VIIs are the best Js ever

niketown.com says up to a 15....good luck.......

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84,Flip Jayz & flipmode11​

we only got up to 13 - 13 pairs total
Harlem hustla, I can't at all knock itBut you hard when you go in the lords Pocket

Back
Top Bottom