...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by RAMONtheRAZOR

Im most definitely picking up the storm when it releases.

currently with the 8830 from verizon. (OS v.4.5.0.77)

did anyone make the OS upgrade to 4.5? (well the leaked version)
Yeah I've been using 4.5 once I got my curve. I just got my 8 gb microsd too
eek.gif
pimp.gif

But can anyone help me with this. I was able to play youtube videos but now for the past couple of days they won't load anymore and it asks me to check theurl. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

FLiP SeNsAyShUn said:
I've been having a problem with my Curve 8310.

I set the options for my texting to keep my messages forever, but it still deletes the messages after a few days.

Does anyone know what's wrong? Can it be the space I've taken up on my phone?

I have a 2GB memory card, but even with that on, the messages still delete.

on ur 8310 do u have aim on it like the 8320 does for tmobile?

CAN ANYONE WITH A 8310 ANSWER MY QUESTION

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

i was finally able to update to v4.5
pimp.gif

picked up a new theme... icons changes to some sorta color when you scroll on it
glasses.gif

home screen:

sg1mcl.jpg

icon screen:

10els9k.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ON THE OTHER HAND THIS BB IS LOOKIN SMOOTH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2wenty - yeah that "cool blue" theme is something serious. I contacted the creator and got him to make me a custom layout for a small donation.

Frank - im not sure why it would do that. im using the 8830 and youtube works on and off.

Has anyone tried to stream music through there phones? its pretty dope to listen to online radio whenever on the go..

2wenty - yeah that "cool blue" theme is something serious. I contacted the creator and got him to make me a custom layout for a small donation.

Frank - im not sure why it would do that. im using the 8830 and youtube works on and off.

Has anyone tried to stream music through there phones? its pretty dope to listen to online radio whenever on the go..

Fixed the youtube problem
pimp.gif

That theme is cool, but I don't like how the text is so small and that you can't adjust it

I've been rolling with that Cool Blue theme for a few weeks...

I'm on OS 4.3, is 4.5 really that much of an improvement that I need to upgrade?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

didnt someone on here say they were able to run youtube on their bb?
You can if you upgrade to 4.5. I've been watching youtube videos again since I fixed my settings

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I've been rolling with that Cool Blue theme for a few weeks...

I'm on OS 4.3, is 4.5 really that much of an improvement that I need to upgrade?
With 4.5 I'm able to use the video record, but most of all, it reads my 8gb micro sd card
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

still no sign of BOLD smh
Yeah I've pretty much stop checking for it like I use to. Some are saying October while others are saying November
tired.gif

Just give me $630 shipped and i'll buy & ship ya'll the Bold from Rogers.
Unlocking the device itself is on ya'll though.
laugh.gif

And you can remove the "ROGERS" branded logo with that sugarcube trick.

Frank - yeah i know what you mean but im opposite. I much prefer the small text. I like things to be more compact.

for more themes yall can visit:

forum.eveek.com
gemblock.com

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Fixed the youtube problem
pimp.gif

That theme is cool, but I don't like how the text is so small and that you can't adjust it
im on v4.5 with tmobile and i can't get youtube to work... it says i need a flash player
alien.gif

any help would be appreciated
nerd.gif

im on verizon v4.5.0.77 and its pretty smooth.

Im not a big youtube fan. The picture quality is crap nonetheless. I much prefer it on a desktop/laptop so its no big lose to me.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

i was finally able to update to v4.5
pimp.gif

picked up a new theme... icons changes to some sorta color when you scroll on it
glasses.gif

home screen:

sg1mcl.jpg

icon screen:

10els9k.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone kno where i can get this theme OTA for free???

so i'm trying to d/l that theme that you posted the link to last page. I d/l it but then its not in my options for themes.

Am I doing something wrong? Any help please.

Back
Top Bottom