...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

anyone with tmobile update their curve to OS : BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.5.0.81 (EastAsia)

im still on v4.2.2.180 and i wanna make sure the new OS is decent...
nerd.gif

Why the East Asia version?

My-T.

tmo is comedy when it comes to replacing phones...they always have a laundry list of hoops to jump thru before sending it out- i just play along and get thesame results...

i told her the phone wont turn on, wont respond to the charger - i tried a new battery etc-

she cant replace it until i try to reload my software on the computer...
ohwell.gif

I'm workin w/ a 8310 (4.2.2.170)

Do I NEED to upgrade? Is it really necessary?

The reason I ask is a friend of mine told me NOT to upgrade a certain OS... saying it would fry my Curve. So if I were to upgrade, which OS should I use?

Help.
smile.gif

Desktop Manager 4.5.0 B16 English - With Media Manager

File name: 450_b016_english.exe
File size: 192.31 MB
Date posted: 20-Jun-08
Download Software

Yo I just got a BB Curve, the new red one, and it was unlocked from AT&T. I have been trying to figure out how to set up this WiFI and I cant seem tofigure it out. I cant log onto any website. Can someone shed some light please.

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Yo I just got a BB Curve, the new red one, and it was unlocked from AT&T. I have been trying to figure out how to set up this WiFI and I cant seem to figure it out. I cant log onto any website. Can someone shed some light please.

i dont think red 8310 has wifi

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

anyone with tmobile update their curve to OS : BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.5.0.81 (EastAsia)

im still on v4.2.2.180 and i wanna make sure the new OS is decent...
nerd.gif

Why the East Asia version?

My-T.
It's the East Asian version but you can make English the default language. (Just don't install any other languages)

I just upgraded to 4.5 a couple of days ago but now the menu button in opera mini doesn't work, it just flickers. Does anyone know how I would go aboutfixing this? I deleted the app, and installed it again and nothing changed.

I have a a BB curve for Tmobile but a friend of mine has the 8130 Pearl for Verizon and can't get downloaded themes to work. Anyone have any suggestions onhow to get themes to work on the 8130?

Good lookin out Sharp, p'reciate it. My guy who got me the hook up on the unlocked BB misled me by saying there was WiFi on it. So I think whats gonnahappen is that his connect is gonna get me a brand new BB thats originally from T-Mobile so that I can get WiFi on it (Went on TM's site n had that the RedCurve comes with WiFI) SO after that I guess I can start puttin in some interesting Apps. on it.

I've been drinking, so I feel I can say this. Some of you dudes are pitiful. How are you gonna ask other people how to do menial tasks on your BB? Searchand figure that !%#$ out!! It really isn't that hard.

The install option doesn't pop out when I open Desktop Manager and everything is plugged in correctly. How do I fix this?

^

WORD. The Jav is my next BB, no questions asked. No 3G, but like I've been saying for the longest, for me and my uses, 3G is a moot point. Let's behonest--75% of people never knew what 3G was until the latest iPhone dropped.

Take away 3G from the Bold, and it really isn't seeing the Javelin as far as the specs go. Needless to say, I'm amped for this joint to come out.Hopefully we'll see it around Thanksgiving so I can justify it to the wife as a birthday present to myself. I refuse to extend my contract, so I'll bepaying the full price, which sucks.

Back
Top Bottom