...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Still no word on the drop date for the Curve 8900 (Javelin)? Still hearing before the new year. Concrete evidence from anyone though?

Why do I have Sprint?
smh.gif

i'm gonna be coppin that blackberry bold
pimp.gif

thank god for that trade in website, i wasnt sure how i wouldve been able to pay for it
laugh.gif

asking relatives for old phones FTW !

Damn that Storm is lookin sweet.

It's between that, the Omnia and the touch pro.

Decisions, Decisions.

Originally Posted by osubass1

BB Messenger is a quick way to stay in contact with other BlackBerry users.

you enter their PIN into the address book, and then you can use BB Messenger to add them to your contact list. this way
you can just use BB Messenger to send text messages to your other BB contacts without actually using up any text messages
in your plan.
Does this use data?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by tecca nena

So you guys can trade in any crappy phone you have and receive a minimum 50 dollar check from blackberry....

just go to blackberry.com/graduate

Get Started button

Enter in all your phone info

and in the promotion code put graduate

you'll get a minimum 50 dollar check on top of the trade in value of what your phone is worth

This promotion started 11/17 so if you recently bought a blackberry I would try it, you have nothing to lose, they even provide a the postage stamp

just throw the crappy phone, the receipt and a your store invoice (just in case) in a box, tape the postage on and to the mail it goes...
can you trade more than one??

yo i traded in my girls pearl $86 + my 8702e $27 + treo 650 $25 + treo 700P $30 + the free $50 = $218 and i home more phones at the crib
pimp.gif
Free storm FTW!!!!

So were not able to put the promotion code on your other phones?
I wish lol no one promo code per phone.....
Does the phone have to be in service?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

just got back. i showed up at 7:30, they opened at 8. i walked in, dude was like, "oh hey bro, you're in luck, we have 8 LG chocolates left!!!!" i was like, "riiiiiiight". the irony is i was upgrading from a chocolate
laugh.gif
sick.gif

anyway, so ten minutes later, i'm the proud owner of a storm. i'll be playing with this thing all day...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by schen415

Originally Posted by osubass1

BB Messenger is a quick way to stay in contact with other BlackBerry users.

you enter their PIN into the address book, and then you can use BB Messenger to add them to your contact list. this way
you can just use BB Messenger to send text messages to your other BB contacts without actually using up any text messages
in your plan.
Does this use data?
Yep! You can't use BlackBerry Messenger unless your plan includes a data plan.

Messed with the BOLD last night and I must say that the keyboard is definitely NOT a good look to me.

I'm gonna go with the Javlin which has the similar style keys as the Curve.

question for you all. i read that you should use the auto-off option, so it shuts off and then back on automatically overnight...how long do you recommendkeeping it off. right now i set it turn off at 3am and back on at 6am...is that enough? the default is like 11pm-7am, which is way too long. what do you guysuse?

question about the blackberry, do you think its necessary for me to have a data plan ?

and i cant use BB messenger or AIM without a data plan ?

or can i still use AIM if i have lets say unlimited txt ?

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

question about the blackberry, do you think its necessary for me to have a data plan ?

i think you have to get one...like they make you get one with it. not positive though

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

BB w/ out data = Motorola Razr

its crazy that VZW initially gave out unlock codes for gsm use when the Storm dropped... now they claim they dont have them
grin.gif
i wanna use my att service on it

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

its crazy that VZW initially gave out unlock codes for gsm use when the Storm dropped... now they claim they dont have them
grin.gif
i wanna use my att service on it
you just gotta keep calling and get different people, you will eventually get one.

Back
Top Bottom