Official: Bosh + Wade To The Heat

the heat will be a problem this year. this year will be the most exciting it has EVER been in the eastern conference in quite sometime... [magic johnson]The NBA is back yall![magic johnson]
laugh.gif

the heat will be a problem this year. this year will be the most exciting it has EVER been in the eastern conference in quite sometime... [magic johnson]The NBA is back yall![magic johnson]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

I was trying to go to sleep and read this on my phone
roll.gif

Magic is an idiot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

I was trying to go to sleep and read this on my phone
roll.gif

Magic is an idiot
laugh.gif

Sign and trade or did Bosh sign outright?

EDIT: Just read the article and realized that question was not answered.

Sign and trade or did Bosh sign outright?

EDIT: Just read the article and realized that question was not answered.

pimp.gif

Hope this means LeBron to NY, cuz now who can Cleveland possibly pick up to improve their roster (and by improve I mean get them over the hump and back to the NBA finals)?

pimp.gif

Hope this means LeBron to NY, cuz now who can Cleveland possibly pick up to improve their roster (and by improve I mean get them over the hump and back to the NBA finals)?

How official is this? Only ESPN reporting this right now, and its from Chris Broussard 
eyes.gif
 but if it its officially official then 
pimp.gif

How official is this? Only ESPN reporting this right now, and its from Chris Broussard 
eyes.gif
 but if it its officially official then 
pimp.gif

IN PAT WE TRUST.

Only one more domino to fall.
nerd.gif

BTW kudos to bosh for sticking it to the raptors. Because they didnt want beasley they tried forcing him to the cavs.

Now he forces their hand. now if they want anything for bosh they have to take micheal.

IN PAT WE TRUST.

Only one more domino to fall.
nerd.gif

BTW kudos to bosh for sticking it to the raptors. Because they didnt want beasley they tried forcing him to the cavs.

Now he forces their hand. now if they want anything for bosh they have to take micheal.

Lebron would be a moron if he returned to Cleveland with that "supporting"
cast if this is true (since its just sources).

Lebron would be a moron if he returned to Cleveland with that "supporting"
cast if this is true (since its just sources).

not official yet. just because BSPN has it, doesnt mean its the truth. and if that goes through, miami wont make it out of the first round anyways.

Back
Top Bottom