Official: Bosh + Wade To The Heat

not official yet. just because BSPN has it, doesnt mean its the truth. and if that goes through, miami wont make it out of the first round anyways.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

not official yet. just because BSPN has it, doesnt mean its the truth. and if that goes through, miami wont make it out of the first round anyways.
wager?

wager?

how much we puttin on this?

how much we puttin on this?

^Ha, posted the same thing. Just b/c you guys didn't get him, doesn't mean you gotta spit the unrealistic.

^Ha, posted the same thing. Just b/c you guys didn't get him, doesn't mean you gotta spit the unrealistic.

and here we go with the first hater of the day
laugh.gif

so who do the heat sign after this? how much money do they have to play around with?? after locking bosh and wade up? do they have money for haslem or miller?

and here we go with the first hater of the day
laugh.gif

so who do the heat sign after this? how much money do they have to play around with?? after locking bosh and wade up? do they have money for haslem or miller?

Pressure is squarely on Bron now. Props to Bosh and Wade for not waiting on that attention $%@#%. Miami still has a long way to go to compete, I wonder who else they gonna go after if Lebron don't come there.

Pressure is squarely on Bron now. Props to Bosh and Wade for not waiting on that attention $%@#%. Miami still has a long way to go to compete, I wonder who else they gonna go after if Lebron don't come there.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I have to disagree.  Wade and Bosh are great compliments to each other.  Do people forget D Wade is one of the top 5 players in the league?  Now he gets paired up with Bosh, one of the best power forwards.  Bosh averaged 24 and 10 last year for toronto.

IMO, Miami is ready to make a playoff run next season.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I have to disagree.  Wade and Bosh are great compliments to each other.  Do people forget D Wade is one of the top 5 players in the league?  Now he gets paired up with Bosh, one of the best power forwards.  Bosh averaged 24 and 10 last year for toronto.

IMO, Miami is ready to make a playoff run next season.

With Wade and Bosh all set for Miami, it makes the MOST sense for Lebron to hit New York. I'd be surprised if he stayed in Cleveland. And I mean SURPRISED!
eek.gif

Btw, what's up with Broussard saying that there's word going around that Boozer might consider going back to Cleveland?? Really, ya think?!?! Man, that guy went from little credibility to absolutely zero credibility. What a f-ing idiot!!!
indifferent.gif

With Wade and Bosh all set for Miami, it makes the MOST sense for Lebron to hit New York. I'd be surprised if he stayed in Cleveland. And I mean SURPRISED!
eek.gif

Btw, what's up with Broussard saying that there's word going around that Boozer might consider going back to Cleveland?? Really, ya think?!?! Man, that guy went from little credibility to absolutely zero credibility. What a f-ing idiot!!!
indifferent.gif

This is a good move for Miami,

I think after signing Bosh and Wade, they still have about 20 mil under the cap to play with....so Mike Miller is a good look for that squad with some additional help.

Lebron staying in Cleveland does not make them better than Orl, Bos, or evenmaybe Mia if they get the right supporters.

congrats Bosh

That could be true depending what other pieces they pick up and who they face in the playoffs.

That could be true depending what other pieces they pick up and who they face in the playoffs.

This is a good move for Miami,

I think after signing Bosh and Wade, they still have about 20 mil under the cap to play with....so Mike Miller is a good look for that squad with some additional help.

Lebron staying in Cleveland does not make them better than Orl, Bos, or evenmaybe Mia if they get the right supporters.

congrats Bosh

Back
Top Bottom