OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

ohwell.gif
 i know the feeling

Seeing the celebrations makes me hate my team not being there
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Bruins and all of their fans. Great way to make up for last years choke job. Deadset cannot ever say anything bad about Timmy ever again. Glad Recchi can go out on top. Glad to see Thomas win one.

Congrats to the Canucks for making it this far as well. A lot of fans and analysts doubted them from Round 1 on and they defied critics up until the finals. They'll be here again and I'm betting they'll win one with this core. Luongo took a lot of crap but he played decent tonight, Timmy was just the better goalie this year and this series.

laugh.gif

Congrats to the Bruins and all of their fans. Great way to make up for last years choke job. Deadset cannot ever say anything bad about Timmy ever again. Glad Recchi can go out on top. Glad to see Thomas win one.

Congrats to the Canucks for making it this far as well. A lot of fans and analysts doubted them from Round 1 on and they defied critics up until the finals. They'll be here again and I'm betting they'll win one with this core. Luongo took a lot of crap but he played decent tonight, Timmy was just the better goalie this year and this series.

Congrats to the Bruins and their fans, what a great series and playoffs

Can't wait til next year when we got a team back in the league
pimp.gif

edit:
eek.gif
At how much they're booing Bettman, I love it
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Bruins and their fans, what a great series and playoffs

Can't wait til next year when we got a team back in the league
pimp.gif

edit:
eek.gif
At how much they're booing Bettman, I love it
laugh.gif

Wow... did not expect the Canucks to come out like they did... AT ALL.

Pathetic showing.

Congrats to the Bruins.

Wow... did not expect the Canucks to come out like they did... AT ALL.

Pathetic showing.

Congrats to the Bruins.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

im hating boston right now....Patriots.Redsoxs.Celtics. now the Bruins..
30t6p3b.gif

alleast i got the phils
See you in October/November brah
pimp.gif

Red Sox ain't continuing this Boston success.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

All of it was deserved.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

im hating boston right now....Patriots.Redsoxs.Celtics. now the Bruins..
30t6p3b.gif

alleast i got the phils
See you in October/November brah
pimp.gif

Red Sox ain't continuing this Boston success.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

All of it was deserved.

Back
Top Bottom