OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by Physicx

no more basketball, no more hockey

not a baseball fan

+@!#
laugh.gif
Boxing
smokin.gif

Congrats Bruins fans

Congrats to Deadset, True Blues, Solemate, Bjm & anyone else I might have left out that is a true Bruins fan. You know Bettman is praying that next year's winner is the home team
laugh.gif

Congrats to Deadset, True Blues, Solemate, Bjm & anyone else I might have left out that is a true Bruins fan. You know Bettman is praying that next year's winner is the home team
laugh.gif

^congratulations dude

had a feeling none of you guys were gonna post in fear of jinxing it
laugh.gif

also, shout out to the van city fans on here. i may have been rooting against your team, but i still respect each and everyone one of you

^congratulations dude

had a feeling none of you guys were gonna post in fear of jinxing it
laugh.gif

also, shout out to the van city fans on here. i may have been rooting against your team, but i still respect each and everyone one of you

oh man. what a feeling. easily the sweetest championship of em all. thanks to all those wishing congrats.

boston heads...solemate, bjm, trueblues, and everyone else...we freakin' did it. 107 games later...we did it. feels good man. feels %##*@#% good
pimp.gif

empire, kash, and the van fans...nothing bad to say to you guys. you guys have been level headed and fair in your posts. i think your fans showed that although your team is hated, the fans are respectful and as classy as the rest. they clearly cheered when thomas lifted his conn smythe trophy, and when chara lifted the cup. they didn't boo at all really...except for bettman which we all knew was coming. i think marchand was the only player boo'd...and id be doing the same thing. he's one of those guys. but yeah, respect to y'all. good series.
pimp.gif

crooks...don't kill anyone tonight...or get yourself killed.

and as far as tim thomas...extremely happy he got this win with a shutout. he deserves it. when you're wrong, you're wrong....and i was wrong. eating my own words has never tasted so good tho
laugh.gif

back to the party...give me another beer

oh man. what a feeling. easily the sweetest championship of em all. thanks to all those wishing congrats.

boston heads...solemate, bjm, trueblues, and everyone else...we freakin' did it. 107 games later...we did it. feels good man. feels %##*@#% good
pimp.gif

empire, kash, and the van fans...nothing bad to say to you guys. you guys have been level headed and fair in your posts. i think your fans showed that although your team is hated, the fans are respectful and as classy as the rest. they clearly cheered when thomas lifted his conn smythe trophy, and when chara lifted the cup. they didn't boo at all really...except for bettman which we all knew was coming. i think marchand was the only player boo'd...and id be doing the same thing. he's one of those guys. but yeah, respect to y'all. good series.
pimp.gif

crooks...don't kill anyone tonight...or get yourself killed.

and as far as tim thomas...extremely happy he got this win with a shutout. he deserves it. when you're wrong, you're wrong....and i was wrong. eating my own words has never tasted so good tho
laugh.gif

back to the party...give me another beer

^
was watching espn, and while the commentators on the left of the screen
said "Everyone be save," the right side of the screen showcased a dude dancing in the
middle of a fire set right on the street

Back
Top Bottom