OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

congratulations to you boston fans - you guys were the better team and deserved the cup; tim thomas played unreal. i was in downtown vancouver tonight and i cannot believe the shenanigans that occurred. 15 minutes after the leaving the bar, everyone was still in good spirits. next thing you know, it was on some gta type of *$$.. helicopters, smoke, police cars flipped over, windows smashed, just absolute chaos everywhere. i know a lot of people give the police a bad rep, but our fans were provoking them and they were trying their best to keep the peace. just unbelievable, totally speechless. underneath it all, it's still A GAME and i can't believe we took it to another level. saw a boston fan, probably in his 60's just absolutely knocked out cold, bleeding from his face. what a joke.

congratulations again bruins fans, you guys were the better team.

congratulations to you boston fans - you guys were the better team and deserved the cup; tim thomas played unreal. i was in downtown vancouver tonight and i cannot believe the shenanigans that occurred. 15 minutes after the leaving the bar, everyone was still in good spirits. next thing you know, it was on some gta type of *$$.. helicopters, smoke, police cars flipped over, windows smashed, just absolute chaos everywhere. i know a lot of people give the police a bad rep, but our fans were provoking them and they were trying their best to keep the peace. just unbelievable, totally speechless. underneath it all, it's still A GAME and i can't believe we took it to another level. saw a boston fan, probably in his 60's just absolutely knocked out cold, bleeding from his face. what a joke.

congratulations again bruins fans, you guys were the better team.

Congrats, Bruins! You guys played great and clearly, over the course of these 7 games, were the better (and more dominant) team.

Finally got home after being stuck downtown with riot police, tear gas, fires, fights in all 4 directions. lol That's what I get for wanting to be right smack in the middle of things tonight.
Shiet was as crazy as the news have made and will make it seem. But like most riots, all the mayhem was done by just a few with most people just watching the chaos.

Congrats, Bruins! You guys played great and clearly, over the course of these 7 games, were the better (and more dominant) team.

Finally got home after being stuck downtown with riot police, tear gas, fires, fights in all 4 directions. lol That's what I get for wanting to be right smack in the middle of things tonight.
Shiet was as crazy as the news have made and will make it seem. But like most riots, all the mayhem was done by just a few with most people just watching the chaos.

Riot was savage, im home for a bit right now. City was going HAM!!!

Wild dudes out here. 5 on 1 stompings, cop cars flipped, cop cars lit on fire, cops beat up. City is a war zone hahaha

Dude doing a beer bong on a flipped car and another c walking on it. straight zoo

Riot was savage, im home for a bit right now. City was going HAM!!!

Wild dudes out here. 5 on 1 stompings, cop cars flipped, cop cars lit on fire, cops beat up. City is a war zone hahaha

Dude doing a beer bong on a flipped car and another c walking on it. straight zoo

Originally Posted by cquan05

Congrats to all of the Bruins faithful in this thread...........Canucks put up a good fight and at the end of the day, it was a great series of hockey to watch.

Whoever is saying Vancouver was boo'ing, they only did that to Bettman & a very little bit to Marchand. As stated, they cheered when Chara hoisted and the same with Thomas.

Luongo needs to get dealt and management needs to hand everything over to Schneider. He's 25 and is the future of the Canucks organization.

Has anyone seen the Sedins? They were completely ghost this series and were barely noticed on the ice, they were BOTH a -4 tonight too
30t6p3b.gif
Henrik with 1 goal and a -7 in this series? For real? Disgusting.......1 assist and a -6 from Kesler? With stats like those the Canucks didn't deserve to win, their big players didn't step up when it counted the most.

I couldn't disagree more.
Luongo played poorly, yes, but do you forgot who got us here? How about we focus on an offense that was 1st in the NHL scoring 8 goals in 7 games. 

I refuse to be one of these "fans" throwing Lu under the bus. He won the Chicago series after two awful games, played well against Nashville, and was a unreal against San Jose. He had a bad series in the final, even with 2 shutouts. However, the entire 1st two lines did ZERO. Kesler at least played some 2-way hockey. The Sedins refuse to back-check. They along with Burrows need to realize drawing a penalty and making a mockery of the officiating are two different things.

Luongo is a franchise goaltender and is with the Canucks for 11 more years. Even if they wanted to trade him, no one is taking that contract.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Congrats to all of the Bruins faithful in this thread...........Canucks put up a good fight and at the end of the day, it was a great series of hockey to watch.

Whoever is saying Vancouver was boo'ing, they only did that to Bettman & a very little bit to Marchand. As stated, they cheered when Chara hoisted and the same with Thomas.

Luongo needs to get dealt and management needs to hand everything over to Schneider. He's 25 and is the future of the Canucks organization.

Has anyone seen the Sedins? They were completely ghost this series and were barely noticed on the ice, they were BOTH a -4 tonight too
30t6p3b.gif
Henrik with 1 goal and a -7 in this series? For real? Disgusting.......1 assist and a -6 from Kesler? With stats like those the Canucks didn't deserve to win, their big players didn't step up when it counted the most.

I couldn't disagree more.
Luongo played poorly, yes, but do you forgot who got us here? How about we focus on an offense that was 1st in the NHL scoring 8 goals in 7 games. 

I refuse to be one of these "fans" throwing Lu under the bus. He won the Chicago series after two awful games, played well against Nashville, and was a unreal against San Jose. He had a bad series in the final, even with 2 shutouts. However, the entire 1st two lines did ZERO. Kesler at least played some 2-way hockey. The Sedins refuse to back-check. They along with Burrows need to realize drawing a penalty and making a mockery of the officiating are two different things.

Luongo is a franchise goaltender and is with the Canucks for 11 more years. Even if they wanted to trade him, no one is taking that contract.

247242_10150282250836474_514901473_8977316_6402088_n.jpg

RIP

(Randomly pushing and shoving other fans, but that doesn't mean his life should be ended).
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ the rioters in my city. Congrats Boston Fans. Same time, same place next year ?
grin.gif

247242_10150282250836474_514901473_8977316_6402088_n.jpg

RIP

(Randomly pushing and shoving other fans, but that doesn't mean his life should be ended).
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ the rioters in my city. Congrats Boston Fans. Same time, same place next year ?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

Don't know @+$% about hockey but I know my man deadset a die hard so Congrats my dude, enjoy it ....
thanks bruh...appreciate it
pimp.gif

so looks like i spent $235 on nhl.com at some point last night....shirt, hat, dvd, bobblehead, etc etc...god damn sam summers
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

kash and empire...interested to hear your thoughts on bobby lou's game last night. im not saying it's on him, just curious how the VAN fans are looking at it

Originally Posted by onewearz

Don't know @+$% about hockey but I know my man deadset a die hard so Congrats my dude, enjoy it ....
thanks bruh...appreciate it
pimp.gif

so looks like i spent $235 on nhl.com at some point last night....shirt, hat, dvd, bobblehead, etc etc...god damn sam summers
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

kash and empire...interested to hear your thoughts on bobby lou's game last night. im not saying it's on him, just curious how the VAN fans are looking at it

Yea....that 11 year deal will make him VERY hard to move, but I don't know how Luongo recovers from this. He's already fragile mentally.

As far as the Sedins...for once, I TOTALLY agree w. Barry Melrose. I'm not sure if it was Daniel or Henrik, but when one of them was getting punched in the face by Marchand in game 6, they should have fought back. Who cares if you win or not, but show SOME emotion.
30t6p3b.gif

*Can't believe how jealous I am of the city of Boston. Spoiled rotten with all these championships
laugh.gif
3/4 teams deserve them...#%#% the Pats
laugh.gif

Yea....that 11 year deal will make him VERY hard to move, but I don't know how Luongo recovers from this. He's already fragile mentally.

As far as the Sedins...for once, I TOTALLY agree w. Barry Melrose. I'm not sure if it was Daniel or Henrik, but when one of them was getting punched in the face by Marchand in game 6, they should have fought back. Who cares if you win or not, but show SOME emotion.
30t6p3b.gif

*Can't believe how jealous I am of the city of Boston. Spoiled rotten with all these championships
laugh.gif
3/4 teams deserve them...#%#% the Pats
laugh.gif

I got my wish. The team picture that I told everyone about.
smile.gif

Thank you everybody for this incredible run and thank you my NT peoples for sharing your thoughts with me on your hometown teams. Couldn't do it without you guys but I couldn't do it without the Beantown homies like DSA, BJM, I95 and whoever represents Boston! I did shed a tear last night.
frown.gif
75115de47cc4a31a9bcb4814581bc3b55e5610f.pjpg

smile.gif

Thank you everybody for this incredible run and thank you my NT peoples for sharing your thoughts with me on your hometown teams. Couldn't do it without you guys but I couldn't do it without the Beantown homies like DSA, BJM, I95 and whoever represents Boston! I did shed a tear last night.
frown.gif

You'll get much more for trading Cory anyway. I really don't think they're that far off from winning a Cup.

You'll get much more for trading Cory anyway. I really don't think they're that far off from winning a Cup.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

smile.gif

frown.gif
the team picture
pimp.gif

i need this blown up and framed on my wall

Originally Posted by Solemate96

smile.gif

frown.gif
the team picture
pimp.gif

i need this blown up and framed on my wall

Back
Top Bottom