\\//OFFICIAL//\\ Boston Red Sox vs. Aneheim Angels ALDS Thread; (Lock it up, 2009 We Off That)

What a great sports day in NY. I need a Yankees win to complete it!!!

smh.gif

While I am not a Giants fan, I was hoping for a better game.

I had Eli, Jacobs and Steve Smith starting today. Eli had a good first half, but since they were schellacking the Raiders he only played the first half
frown.gif
. A Giants RB did have a great game, too bad it wasn't my starter (Jacobs). Steve Smith had a decent game.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

PROPS TO THE HALOS ON THAT EPIC COMEBACK.
have fun golfing bosox
laugh.gif

Do the nationals ever stop golfing?

But ill say it again, congrats Angels, rooting for you. The Adenhart story is nice especially if they can come together and get a championship

As much as I hate the Red Sox and their fans, I hate the Yankees and their fans ten times more. It's going to be sweet to see the Angels end the Yankeesseason soon. Kind of ironic that a Red Sox fan tried to go in on a Cardinals fan and post a broom. Talk about coming back to bite you in the @%+
roll.gif

its weird, i really dont think losing stings sox fans anymore. the mindset of the fanbase is completely different for the most part..like they can die in peaceno matter what now

Originally Posted by Al3xis

its weird, i really dont think losing stings sox fans anymore. the mindset of the fanbase is completely different for the most part..like they can die in peace no matter what now

cause they believe they have next season. they believe they hexed the curse. little do they know...

a6716e382d759aee9e86a72ed1d47c2e7c648f65.jpg

29216539217d92ea96f8845f5042dd411278b1c3.png

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Al3xis

its weird, i really dont think losing stings sox fans anymore. the mindset of the fanbase is completely different for the most part..like they can die in peace no matter what now

cause they believe they have next season. they believe they hexed the curse. little do they know...

a6716e382d759aee9e86a72ed1d47c2e7c648f65.jpg

29216539217d92ea96f8845f5042dd411278b1c3.png
roll.gif
If this does go on
eek.gif

Well, damn i fell asleep last night watching the game thinking we lost. I'm in the other side of the world so this game started at midnight for me... iwake up, and we win 7-6
eek.gif
Did i mention how much i love Vlad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

I will paypal any admin to ban this troll bangtcg.
Im glad someone else sees this. All dude does is post that picture. This thread is only like 18 pages long and hes posted it on like 7 of thepages. Like seriously son, We didnt think your joke was funny the first time. But you can keep trying I guess. Maybe someone finds you funny.

Back
Top Bottom