***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I don't care if VA is technically the South...Pusha T is not in that category.
Ive always thought of places like VA and even NC as a musical middle ground between the north and the south

Last edited:
Debating with Larry David about Gucci is like debating AntiDope about Jay-Z. There's no winning
laugh.gif
senor-chang-ill-allow-it-sombrero.gif

Can someone recommended me the best wale mix tape?

I haven't heard anything from him, I grouped him in with drake, meek and all these other terrible new rappers.

But after watching his interviews on here..he seems like he actually cares bout his art form, so I'd figure I'd give him a listen

Can someone recommended me the best wale mix tape?

I haven't heard anything from him, I grouped him in with drake, meek and all these other terrible new rappers.

But after watching his interviews on here..he seems like he actually cares bout his art form, so I'd figure I'd give him a listen

More About Nothing

Folarin

Mixtape About Nothing​

T.I was before Jeezy right?

Luda is deff on the list other than that no1 has the commercial appeal of the 3

the commercial appeal of Gucci Mane?

Gucci was buzzing around the break up song he could do no wrong. He was good actually till he got the ice cream cone thats when the pop culture people found out he was crazy and jumped ship

Source wiki

He appeared on remixes of the songs "Boom Boom Pow" by The Black Eyed Peas, "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey and "5 Star Chick" by Yo Gotti and made a guest appearance on Mario's "Break Up" (he has made 17 guest appearances total in 2009). Gucci Mane's second studio album The State vs. Radric Davis was released under the label Warner Bros. Records on December 8, 2009. Its first single, "Wasted" featuring Plies, was originally from Mane's 2009 mixtape Writing on the Wall. It peaked at number 36 on the Hot 100, number 3 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, and number 3 on the Rap Songs making it Gucci Mane's most successful single to date.

I don't care if VA is technically the South...Pusha T is not in that category.
Ive always thought of places like VA and even NC as a musical middle ground between the north and the south
tidewater VA is the south.....NC is def the south......musically I would put VA as north though 

NC got cole too he isnt really a "south rapper to me"

But then you got petty pablo so who knows

Gucci top dog out the south idc what yall ****** think. Post 2000 son was the most consistent and never sold his soul

Word Gucci can go anywhere n people are gonna embrace him

And not to mention dude is the Quincy jones/Barry Gordy of trap music lol

Word Gucci can go anywhere n people are gonna embrace him

And not to mention dude is the Quincy jones/Barry Gordy of trap music lol

errr explain that to me(they were producers/moguls).

I dont recall Gucci making beats
Lol I was hoping he was being sarcastic
He meant that in the sense of him being an unofficial A&R and having a hand in co-signing/bringing to prominence many artists and producers.

Nicki Minaj

Waka Flocka Flame

Young Thug

Future

Migos

PeeWee Longway

etc, there are a lot more that slip my mind.

​
He meant that in the sense of him being an unofficial A&R and having a hand in co-signing/bringing to prominence many artists and producers.​
 ​
Nicki Minaj​
Waka Flocka Flame​
Young Thug​
Future​
Migos​
PeeWee Longway​
 ​
etc, there are a lot more that slip my mind.​
PW aint on none of them dudes level bruh. Take his name out.

​
He meant that in the sense of him being an unofficial A&R and having a hand in co-signing/bringing to prominence many artists and producers.​
 ​
Nicki Minaj​
Waka Flocka Flame​
Young Thug​
Future​
Migos​
PeeWee Longway​
 ​
etc, there are a lot more that slip my mind.​
PW aint on none of them dudes level bruh. Take his name out.
IMO he dropped the ball.

Sneakin and Geekin could have been better if he pushed it, not to mention he got A$AP Rocky on the remix for Servin' Lean and didn't do anything/no videos/nothing for either of those two records.

Not to mention he was supposed to drop King Size Blue M&M in July/August and didn't drop it. He ain't do **** since he dropped his tape.

Gucci & ross are 1a 1b when it comes to greatest trap music

Tip laid the platform but he never was consistent in that lane

Tip,jeezy, future & chainz 2nd tier all stars

Then you got the andrew lucks of trap music with migos,thug, dolph

Juice the joe johnson of trap :smh:

Scooter the mike beasley of trap

Back
Top Bottom