***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Gucci & ross are 1a 1b when it comes to greatest trap music

Tip laid the platform but he never was consistent in that lane

Tip,jeezy, future & chainz 2nd tier all stars

Then you got the andrew lucks of trap music with migos,thug, dolph

Juice the joe johnson of trap
mean.gif

Scooter the mike beasley of trap
so not only do you not know bout Basketball, your ignorant to music too.

That post is accurate, jeezy was overrated,

That snowman persona + def jam machine>>>>>>>>actual music

Definitely isnt better than ross & gucci at actually rapping
Bruh, you called TI and JEezy all stars. Dudes are TRAP. TI and JEEZY broke grounds with TRAP music bruh. Their cataglog alone poops on Gucci and errrrrbody else combined bruh

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong jeezys movement will never be topped but let's not forget everyone hated Gucci after stay strapped and he came back from that to be one of the goat southern rappers...dude deserves the praise he gets

Don't get me wrong jeezys movement will never be topped but let's not forget everyone hated Gucci after stay strapped and he came back from that to be one of the goat southern rappers...dude deserves the praise he gets
but he aint better than TI and Jeezy bruh.

Kast, Face, UGK, T.I, Jeezy, Clipse, Eightball & MJG, and Killer Mike would all like to have a word with you about what I bolded.

Gucci had a nice run and I enjoy a lot of his music but he should be nowhere in the discussion of GOAT southern rappers.

Last edited:
Kast, Face, UGK, T.I, Jeezy, Clipse, Eightball & MJG, and Killer Mike would all like to have a word with you about what I bolded.

Gucci had a nice run and I enjoy a lot of his music but he should be nowhere in the discussion of GOAT southern rappers.
Hes up there bruh. Gotta admit it.

All This

Definitely isnt better than ross & gucci at actually rapping
Their cataglog alone poops on Gucci and errrrrbody else combined bruh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6 years ago? That held true, but I haven't heard anyone that isn't a sheep and listens to whatever's on the radio bump either of those cats in years and I'm out here in these southern streets....

We're talking about TRAP rap, I couldn't care less if Jeezy and TIP "laid the foundation" for the genre, Gucci built the mansion and guest houses on that sh** b

Don't sit here and tell me the first MC with bars and lyrics is better than Nas and Jay-Z just because he did it first, that should never be the measuring stick.

Last edited:
Gucci & ross are 1a 1b when it comes to greatest trap music

Tip laid the platform but he never was consistent in that lane

Tip,jeezy, future & chainz 2nd tier all stars

Then you got the andrew lucks of trap music with migos,thug, dolph

Juice the joe johnson of trap :smh:

Scooter the mike beasley of trap
As much as I never agree with u this **** is accurate. Dudes still living in the past saying jeezy in the front of that trap lane are dudes who didn't wanna believe ross surpassed him Teflon don era. Seriously dude hasn't dropped anything that stuck around and that u will revisit since recession. Maybe tod2. But dudes gonna come in here hyping up the boring album he jus dropped when they are only gonna listen to 2 tracks from it 2 years from now.

And tip is laughable. Same dude who jus dropped a song called mediocre (irony) trynna get a buzz off of his female pop act since he can't get it any other way. Dude is as far from trap as there can be, he's as pop as they come.

Not only is tip responsible for wack *** iggy azalea..he also made that soft ATL movie. I thought this man was a goon why was he rollerblading?? Then he made the simp/beta male anthem "whatever you like"...these **** been feelin entitled every since tbh

Not only is tip responsible for wack *** iggy azalea..he also made that soft ATL movie. I thought this man was a goon why was he rollerblading?? Then he made the simp/beta male anthem "whatever you like"...these **** been feelin entitled every since tbh
**** was roll bounce 2. Calling a man making songs wit Justin Timberlake and Rihanna top tier trap lmao. Dude trynna be Eminem at this point

Atl is a good movie

I went like 6-7 deep to see that movie...I saw this one cat who was part of the "Thad 5" in there with a fat white chick lol 

after lookn this dude up he wasn't apart of that group he came a few yrs later

Last edited:

Definitely isnt better than ross

:lol: :lol:

6 years ago? That held true, but I haven't heard anyone that isn't a sheep and listens to whatever's on the radio bump either of those cats in years and I'm out here in these southern streets....

We're talking about TRAP rap, I couldn't care less if Jeezy and TIP "laid the foundation" for the genre, Gucci built the mansion and guest houses on that sh** b

Don't sit here and tell me the first MC with bars and lyrics is better than Nas and Jay-Z just because he did it first, that should never be the measuring stick.

Im not from down south but from the outside looking in

Tip and Jeezy to trap music are like Jay and Nas to NYC street rap.

They might have been there before but we alllllllllll know you are not doing it now. Too much to lose to be bustin out the bando

Last edited:
My first introduction to Gucci Mane was "So Icy" in 2005. I think most Gucci Mane fans like him more so for his antics and outgoing personality. His music is hit or miss, for me. He's kind of from that Lil Wayne mold. Release 1,000,000 songs/mixtapes so, atleast 5% of those songs are bound to catch fire. Just because you release tons of music material doesn't mean your any different than your contemporaries.

Also, BG, Juvenile, Trick Daddy (before his lupus got so bad) Cee-Lo, Scarface, Little Brother (both Phonte and Pooh) Mystikal, Pastor Troy (both had short runs that got derailed) Soulja Slim are ALL other Southern Rappers who are equal or better than Gucci Mane. Project Pat and Silkk the Shocker are in the conversation too. You can't grade a whole region, and not include everyone whose had a name. Either before, or after.

Last edited:

Definitely isnt better than ross
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im not from down south but from the outside looking in
Tip and Jeezy to trap music are like Jay and Nas to NYC street rap.
I get what you're saying but...

572616d853753183b0940995987e8d41.280x212x15.gif

I'd legit say Gucci is to Trap what Jay-Z was to Rap when he was really out there i.e. Beans, UGK, Young Gunz/Young Chris etc.... when Gucci gives you that co-sign in trap rap the sky's the limit, what you do from there is on you, word to everyone @Meek Meals  referenced earlier and many more. For example, you don't get "Jay Z- Beach Is Better" without Gucci keeping Mike Will on his grind under his wing since dude was 16. TRAP GOD. 

Need Pastor Mase to hit TBC so we can get this thread back on track though. 

Last edited:
My first introduction to Gucci Mane was "So Icy" in 2005. I think most Gucci Mane fans like him more so for his antics and outgoing personality. His music is hit or miss, for me. He's kind of from that Lil Wayne mold. Release 1,000,000 songs/mixtapes so, atleast 5% of those songs are bound to catch fire. Just because you release tons of music material doesn't mean your any different than your contemporaries.

Also, BG, Juvenile, Trick Daddy (before his lupus got so bad) Cee-Lo, Scarface, Little Brother (both Phonte and Pooh) Mystikal, Pastor Troy (both had short runs that got derailed) Soulja Slim are ALL other Southern Rappers who are equal or better than Gucci Mane. Project Pat and Silkk the Shocker are in the conversation too. You can't grade a whole region, and not include everyone whose had a name. Either before, or after.
Goodness you named some names there.. Silkk.. the king of "unique rhymeflow patterns" (to this day i still DO NOT know what he said in the first two bars of "Let me hit it".. I may have to tweet that guy to get the lyrics of that..lol But lets see.. PT had a great run.. and Project Pat is still going.. I love the nursery rhyme riding the beat flow.. Juicy J needs to go back to this style..LB.. great group and the others.. they are legendary.. RIP to Soulja Slim.. I'm sure him and Spitta would have made a great album or mixtape if he was alive.

Need Pastor Mase to hit TBC so we can get this thread back on track though. 
Yes the Rapper-Turned-Pastor-Turned-Rapper-Turned-Gangsta-Rapper-Turned-Pastor-Turned-Gangsta-Rapper...lol

Back
Top Bottom