***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

You aint heard the "streets" bumpin T.I huh...... what part of the "streets" you been at where you ain't here a ***** bumpin Ain't about the money?

Gucci Hype been diminished out here on both the street side & clearly in the mainstream. The ****** put out about 10-12 projects in the past two years and ain't nobody really caring.

You mention Mike Will & try and give the credit to Gucci.... As if Toomp, Shawty Redd, The runners, Justice League ain't all build big parts of their foundations off of what Jeezy & tip did. Hell Mike Will ABSOLUTELY got more "help" from way too gone then any gucci street single.

You aint heard the "streets" bumpin T.I huh...... what part of the "streets" you been at where you ain't here a ***** bumpin Ain't about the money?

Gucci Hype been diminished out here on both the street side & clearly in the mainstream. The ****** put out about 10-12 projects in the past two years and ain't nobody really caring.

You mention Mike Will & try and give the credit to Gucci.... As if Toomp, Shawty Redd, The runners, Justice League ain't all build big parts of their foundations off of what Jeezy & tip did. Hell Mike Will ABSOLUTELY got more "help" from way too gone then any gucci street single.
I like MIke Will but every track soudns similar.. Intro with cool Filter.. then it has this bass that when you turn the subs off you can hear the distrorted part of the note.. (40hz has also 80hz,160hz,and 240hz note) instead of pure smooth bass like Lil jons get low.. eg.. if you have no subs you wont notice theres a low note)

Gucci does put out like 7 projects a year and probably 2 of 'em will be good but that's cool I rock with him. Gucci is the best trap rapper to me. I don't look at TIP as just a Trap rapper he's on a different level. Gucci has passed Jeezy though cuz before Seen It All Jeezy was slipping to me. Like I said he'll put out a ton of material and only a few will be good but that's more than Jeezy has giving us. Plus Gucci has put on dudes he doesn't even get credit for, rappers and producers. He'll put a dude on a few tapes that dude will start building a buzz off the strength of Gucci then jump to YMCB or some ****.

Gucci Hype been diminished out here on both the street side & clearly in the mainstream.

Gucci's mainstream window has probably closed but dude is still hot on the street.

Last edited:
Lmaoooo yall really think people banging if it ain't about the money? And only reason it's on the radio is because of this young thug wave. And thug came from where? Who? Yea exactly. A up n coming artist from the south that gucci Co sign means everything, ask migos, ask future, ask thugger, ask peewee, ask nicki, ask fresh, ask alley boy, ask waka, ask oj,

Tip ain't trap and the streets ain't bumping son stop that argument. Dude is pop and it's cool, he got rich and got a family I aint mad at dude but his music suck now. The pioneer of trap rap and since he been this "king" he only put on who dro? The other "king" jeezy he put on who? Tip n jeezy Co sign u that don't mean the streets gon listen ask spoodee and 211

Gucci does put out like 7 projects a year and probably 2 of 'em will be good but that's cool I rock with him. Gucci is the best trap rapper to me. I don't look at TIP as just a Trap rapper he's on a different level. Gucci has passed Jeezy though cuz before Seen It All Jeezy was slipping to me. Like I said he'll put out a ton of material and only a few will be good but that's more than Jeezy has giving us. Plus Gucci has put on dudes he doesn't even get credit for, rappers and producers. He'll put a dude on a few tapes that dude will start building a buzz off the strength of Gucci then jump to YMCB or some ****.
Gucci's mainstream window has probably closed but dude is still hot on the street.

He ain't bumpin in the streets of the east coast like that, He ain't bumpin in the West like that, he's not that guy that all the fraud *** hipsters love anymore (that now belongs to Thugga).. he's hot in his region and still gets play over there but if we gonna say people ain't bumpin Jeezy or tip in the streets no more and then go on to say Gucci still hot in the streets ya'll gotta understand where my gripe is at.

Trap rappers have a shelf Life, and nobody really last more than about a year of being the Hottest

T.I, Jeezy, Gucci, OJ The futuristic Wave of ******, Waka, Future, Alley Boy, Scooter, 2 Chainz, Now it's witched again to Thugga, Migos, Quan... every year the "streets" claim a new champion he's really Hot for a few months or years if your also able to connect to mainstream (Gucci, Future, 2 chainz) and then suddenly when the hype ain't there no more everybody wants to claim your washed up or so & so sound is refreshing (despite it being the SAME exact **** remixed a lil bit)

Also how can we give credit to Gucci for quote on quote putting people on yet T.I & Jeezy both put the same dudes on mixtapes cuts & big time tracks & albums during the same period. Outside of dudes HEAVILY affiliated with Bricksquad/1017 (Waka, OJ, thugga, Scooter) Both T.I & Jeezy have put together songs featuring those same artist and grew there exposure 10X.

Last edited:
Tip ain't trap and the streets ain't bumping son stop that argument. Dude is pop and it's cool, he got rich and got a family I aint mad at dude but his music suck now. The pioneer of trap rap and since he been this "king" he only put on who dro? The other "king" jeezy he put on who? Tip n jeezy Co sign u that don't mean the streets gon listen ask spoodee and 211

:lol: :lol:

It's ALWAYS the same two dudes with the Gucci slurping. Point blank PERIOD trap music only spread as a genre and started getting love from all regions due to Jeezy & t.I putting out classic records. Records that not only resonated in the streets of ATL but NYC, CALI, Midwest. etc etc.

Gucci will get you a couple of spins in the strip clubs & a small buzz... but lets not act like damn near every act you named didn't have a Huge song that had absolutely no affiliation with gucci whatsoever.

Versace put migos on, Oh let's do it put Flocka on, Stoner put thugga on, Tony Montana put future on. None of the songs that broke these artist to the rest of the country had a damn thing to do with gucci Influence.

:lol: :lol:

It's ALWAYS the same two dudes with the Gucci slurping. Point blank PERIOD trap music only spread as a genre and started getting love from all regions due to Jeezy & t.I putting out classic records. Records that not only resonated in the streets of ATL but NYC, CALI, Midwest. etc etc.

Gucci will get you a couple of spins in the strip clubs & a small buzz... but lets not act like damn near every act you named didn't have a Huge song that had absolutely no affiliation with gucci whatsoever.

Versace put migos on, Oh let's do it put Flocka on, Stoner put thugga on, Tony Montana put future on. None of the songs that broke these artist to the rest of the country had a damn thing to do with gucci Influence.

waits for the cape to come out & say gucci somehow told these dudes to do all these songs(aside from waka but he aint n it so the point is still sharp)

He ain't bumpin in the streets of the east coast like that, He ain't bumpin in the West like that, he's not that guy that all the fraud *** hipsters love anymore (that now belongs to Thugga).. he's hot in his region and still gets play over there but if we gonna say people ain't bumpin Jeezy or tip in the streets no more and then go on to say Gucci still hot in the streets ya'll gotta understand where my gripe is at.

Trap rappers have a shelf Life, and nobody really last more than about a year of being the Hottest

T.I, Jeezy, Gucci, OJ The futuristic Wave of ******, Waka, Future, Alley Boy, Scooter, 2 Chainz, Now it's witched again to Thugga, Migos, Quan... every year the "streets" claim a new champion he's really Hot for a few months years if your also to connect mainstream (Gucci, Future, 2 chainz) and then suddenly when the hype ain't there no more everybody wants to claim your washed up or so & so sound is refreshing (despite it being the SAME exact **** remixed a lil bit)

Also how can we give credit to Gucci for quote on quote putting people on yet T.I & Jeezy both put the same dudes on mixtapes cuts & big time tracks & albums during the same period. Outside of dudes HEAVILY affiliated with Bricksquad/1017 (Waka, OJ, thugga, Scooter) Both T.I & Jeezy have put together songs featuring those same artist and grew there exposure 10X.

I don't know about where you at but in DC and MD dudes are still bumping Gucci. I do agree that most trap rappers have a shelf life but Gucci has been able to keep his core fan base. TIP is my man and I always been a Jeezy fan but they have not put as many dudes as Gucci, it ain't even close bruh. Damn near every young _ that's buzzing from the south has been on a few of Gucci's tapes.

ask migos, ask future, ask thugger, ask peewee, ask nicki, ask fresh, ask alley boy, ask waka, ask oj,

Will exaggerates but all these dudes he named Gucci had a hand in them getting on.

Last edited:
Before those songs those artist had a following, not mainstream but most people who listen to mixtapes and underground **** knew these artist and knew them from wop. We understand what ti and jeezy did but what have u done for me lately, these ****** especially tip has been trash and noone besides suburban white girls listen to that trash. Those hustle gang tapes are laughable. Dude might as well push his son at this point. Like son said before the whole snow man identity and def jam > jeezy. Without the jay z slurping and machine behind him who knows where he'd be. He's better than tip tho he can at least put out decent tracks every now n then

Before those songs those artist had a following, not mainstream but most people who listen to mixtapes and underground **** knew these artist and knew them from wop. We understand what ti and jeezy did but what have u done for me lately, these ****** especially tip has been trash and noone besides suburban white girls listen to that trash. Those hustle gang tapes are laughable. Dude might as well push his son at this point. Like son said before the whole snow man identity and def jam > jeezy. Without the jay z slurping and machine behind him who knows where he'd be. He's better than tip tho he can at least put out decent tracks every now n then

^&**( please :rolleyes

Gucci is one of the best A&R's in music period. Let's just look at the list of artist and producers he worked with early before they blew up.

Nicki
Oj
French
Waka
Zaytoven
Migos
Mike Will
Young Thug
London on the track
Pewee Longway
Future
Young Scooter

That is a crazy list of artist and producers that he gave a lot of exposure to. Gucci would put those artist on mixtapes and songs...at first you wouldn't like it...then eventually come around to them.

Wop a livin legend.

I wouldn't expect u to know what's going on in in the skreets anyway pleighboi after how u acted the last 2 years in the nba thread when rose jokes were made. Got the nerve to talk about waiting for capes like u ain't come in crying everytime somebody mentioned that illiterate ***** name. View media item 1231091

I wouldn't expect u to know what's going on in in the skreets anyway pleighboi after how u acted the last 2 years in the nba thread when rose jokes were made. Got the nerve to talk about waiting for capes like u ain't come in crying everytime somebody mentioned that illiterate ***** name. View media item 1231091

fam your funny cuz your caping way harder for a wack *** rapper than i was while you were having a lame joke fest about a injury...thats night & day n if you cant see that u are blind & deaf

no crying at anytime...make up what u want(nothing new) you still compromise your brain (prbly daily) listening & defending that bs "rap" from a dude who im assuming calls himself wop cuz if its fan made yall funnier than i originally thought

Last edited:
***** u wouldn't even post dm soon as the rose jokes came the bat signal shot in the air. I'm caping for a living legend u caping for Brandon roy 2.0

***** u wouldn't even post dm soon as the rose jokes came the bat signal shot in the air. I'm caping for a living legend u caping for Brandon roy 2.0

a living legend :rofl:

convo over

your driveway aint going to the garage just like gucci if u believe that.

Now you trippin :lol:

U gotta be dumb as dewick wose if u don't know wop the goat

You can't even compare the two right now 

Gucci been on his independent grind he no longer has the machine so at this point he just catering to his core fan base and eating off itunes plus he been in jail for over a year so he really can't do much more.

His  hype def ain't nowhere where it used to be but Tip is not popping like that either bruh and I own all 6 of the albums he dropped pre - No Mercy.  He tried to get the streets with that Trap Back Jumpin in 2012 that **** didn't pop and he literally hasn't dropped a solo single since then 
laugh.gif

T.I, Jeezy, Gucci, OJ The futuristic Wave of ******, Waka, Future, Alley Boy, Scooter, 2 Chainz, Now it's witched again to Thugga, Migos, Quan... every year the "streets" claim a new champion he's really Hot for a few months years if your also to connect mainstream (Gucci, Future, 2 chainz) and then suddenly when the hype ain't there no more everybody wants to claim your washed up or so & so sound is refreshing (despite it being the SAME exact **** remixed a lil bit)

I'm trying to but I really can't 
laugh.gif

T.I. and Jeezy are not the same rappers as Gucci bruh they're on a different level that's why I think these comparisons are pointless. For one, T.I. and Jeezy are way bigger so what they're aiming for as far as making mainstream accessible albums, radio ready singles, etc. is A LOT different than what Gucci is trying to do. I think he realizes his mainstream dreams are over so he's just back to making hard *** trap **** for the streets + his core fans, the same fans who were breaking bread on iTunes for his FREE mixtapes just so they could have it with no DJ. Two, he **** with all the young ****** as far as the trap **** goes and literally stamped a lot of these ****** plus he drops tape after tape full of beats from all the hottest trap producers, that gets you play in the streets

I like Gucci more but I **** with all of them and wanna see all of em flourish (I just bought a physical of that Seen it All earlier this week), y'all dudes on here are clearly biased though 

Back
Top Bottom