***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Man Lyor OWNS these dudes. Between the Offset interview on Vlad and Thugs Sway one they treat him like a daddy smh

Scottie Beam so fine man but whenever she talks :x

Oh and fake Lip Service is trash. Hope it's not a series or something.

Before anybody says it I know everyone thinks he's a culture vulture :lol:

but one of the women in the video make a good point to me

if this system is built on white supremacy it's going to take more than black people to tear it down, so why attack white allies? idk I don't really care about how white people feel about this situation but I do wonder how can white people genuinely support us with this fight?

Last edited:
2 words that should never be used in the same sentence anymore.
-7cUUM.gif

I ain't even mad at dude, he referred to his daughter as a *****. Them fighting words.

Before anybody says it I know everyone thinks he's a culture vulture :lol:

but one of the women in the video make a good point to me

if this system is built on white supremacy it's going to take more than black people to tear it down, so why attack white allies? idk I don't really care about how white people feel about this situation but I do wonder how can white people genuinely support us with this fight?

Listening to it now. Even though I don't like dude's music at all I respect where he's coming from. The only way racism will end is if more white folks stopped playing dumb and recognize the problem. I wouldn't even call Macklemore a vulture. Seems like he's being himself in his music. He's not tryna sound or act a certain way. Slim Jesus and Iggy are vultures.

Last edited:
I feel like Hot97 got all the hot women

While Power105 got all the mud ducks (sorry yee and angie) (even tho Yee's old *** coochie could get the dust beat off it :pimp: )

Maybe Yee can call up those lip service thats to give Power some good looking chcks to stare at for their lil side video segments or something

That Stephanie Santiago is bae 
pimp.gif

Stephanie-Santiago-6-300x300.jpg

url.jpg

url.jpg

url.jpg

tumblr_mwmjnliZg31rmbtpso5_r1_400.gif
#goals 

Dude said some **** like
"bihh said I mufuggin tyde, I feel her I'm tyde too and it's sweet pwussay satday ran off on the plug twice buss it baby Lil bihhh" nah but the first part tho

I always respect Macklemore a bit more when I hear one of his interviews. A lot of the time I took what he was doing as pandering and begging for acceptance, but the honesty in that song surprised me. I respect that he uses his platform to speak on things that could blow back on him negatively. He could just sit back and keep dropping songs about thrift shopping, but he chooses to speak openly about serious issues. Agree or disagree you kind of have to respect that.

Last edited:
Never realized how white people swear Eminem's "White America", is about censorship.....and NOT white privilege :lol: :smh:.

Macklemore had to make a painfully obvious song about it, and a lot of them resent him for it. Shoutout to Mackelmore. Can be corny, but he's ultimately a good dude.

Never realized how white people swear Eminem's "White America", is about censorship.....and NOT white privilege :lol: :smh:.

Macklemore had to make a painfully obvious song about it, and a lot of them resent him for it. Shoutout to Mackelmore. Can be corny, but he's ultimately a good dude.

He's a cool dude, went to high school with him and have many of the same friends. Dude easily has a more diverse group
of friends and always has than a majority of the people interviewing him about race. One thing about Seattle that people
don't realize, early on the CD specifically GHS was a melting pot of cultures.

I remember dude use to freestyle during lunch with a ton of other people just having fun. Nothing about him is made up, he
truly cares about the issue.

I always respect Macklemore a bit more when I hear one of his interviews. A lot of the time I took what he was doing as pandering and begging for acceptance, but the honesty in that song surprised me. I respect that he uses his platform to speak on things that could blow back on him negatively. He could just sit back and keep dropping songs about thrift shopping, but he chooses to speak openly about serious issues. Agree or disagree you kind of have to respect that.

I never had a problem with Macklemore, because he seems authentic as to the reason he's doing it. He never seemed like a culture vulture to me. Same with Em.

Thug gonna smack Plies :lol:

Looking at him punching, he might want to get someone else to do it.

:lol: at ppl rocking with Macklemore now LOL. Where were y'all a year ago when he was getting trashed all thru NT

Back
Top Bottom