***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Don't get me wrong, a lot of the time Macklemore can come off as corny...but he's convinced me that his heart is in the right place and he's not just begging for the acceptance of the Hip Hop community.

laugh.gif
at ppl rocking with Macklemore now LOL. Where were y'all a year ago when he was getting trashed all thru NT
I swear you be saying some dumb ****.
laugh.gif

Nobody said they were rocking with Macklemore. You can respect his message and still not like his music.
Yeah this.
laugh.gif

Although, I think he was actually kind of spitting on White Privilege II.
laugh.gif

Won't ever catch me bumping Macklemore on the aux but I don't see the problem with him exposing white people to some of the issues even if it's partially a branding/record selling effort on his part.

A lot of white people are truly ignorant to the way things are so I'm not mad at someone using his platform to put people on.

Someone post the Gates/Breakfast Club, his post prison double talk is always hilarious.

That was a dope interview. I really respect dude for acknowledging this stuff. Say what you want about his music, but I don't think you can knock someone for taking a stand and trying to expose people to the harsh truth. And the song itself is powerful. I'm looking forward to the dialogue it creates among the American public.

bleach out face caping bout if it was a man da kick would be alright :rolleyes :smh:
who his assistant tho? that chick that use to sit behind envy being all cute and quiet? wonder if she got it back derr? :nerd:
that family talk tho.

Last edited:
That's why I love his interviews so much. Been talking about the same **** for like 2-3 years. Apparently he recently got married, though.

Chicks bad too. It doesn't look like he saved her from the pole either. And she stayed with dude while he was locked up.

That dude swear he dropping knowledge :rofl: . All he does is regurgitate  the same s*** over and over again.
That's why I love his interviews so much. Been talking about the same **** for like 2-3 years. Apparently he recently got married, though.
Exactly that's why I mess with dude
Ain't about him dropping knowledge
It's like he just been doing him
And I respect that
And yeah his wife is pretty
Also I don't think I would buy his album
His music isnt that good to me
But as a person he cool with me

People are drawn to him for the same antics. He's cool but dude is full of it. :lol:

When TI, Khaled,Ross, 50 etc regurgitate their gibberish it's jokes and they're clowns. Gates is no different he's just not mainstream so people look at it differently

Reminds me of how Waka was "fake deep" according to some in his last interview...

Last edited:
Gates wife got them cakes on her lawd. But that's my guy, always fun to watch.

Man his girl is fine... i remember when she showed up on campus back in the day as a freshman. I def tried to holla and got no play at all :smh:

Back
Top Bottom