***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

She's fine as ****.

And nobody was "respecting macklemores message" or any of that BS a year ago. FOH :lol:

My _ you don't know who said what a year ago. :lol: Sit yo *** down.

I remember a few people saying Macklemore seemed like a decent dude in his interviews. Me included.

Last edited:
To make the wings clap when they twerk .

Also when I you smashing from the back, wings on the mass move, I knocked down 2 strippers who had the butterfly tatt

Yeah I get that part, but I'm not tipping because of a damn butterfly. I don't know of any guys that care about that.

She's fine as ****.

And nobody was "respecting macklemores message" or any of that BS a year ago. FOH :lol:

Pretty sure a lot of people praised how good his message/content was on records, just the fact that the delivery stinks. His content has never been questioned.

Everytime I think of JD, I think of two things. Summer of 5th grade going into 6th, playing the hell out of Life in 1472 and the beef with Timbo/Dr. Dre.

Everytime I think of JD, I think of two things. Summer of 5th grade going into 6th, playing the hell out of Life in 1472 and the beef with Timbo/Dr. Dre.
Life in 1472 was 
laugh.gif

I meant :pimp:*

:lol:

I don't remember anything but Money Ain't A Thing on that. I just remember I bought bootleg cassettes that and It's Dark and He'll Is Hot on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom