***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

We had something similar here in Houston, Kappa Beach Party. Man I just started HS at the time it was poppin. I couldn't go but there was a local channel that always showed clips of what happened at midnight. My gosh! The amount of yellas and yambs was on a hunnid. *** galore. I'm sad just thinking about it :smh:

Man listen,

I'm lowkey infatuated with Freanik and the college scene of ATL during this time man. I was born in 93' so obviously I never got a chance to experience Freaknik but it sounds so damn lit. I wanna experience it so bad :lol:  like that would easily be the play for Spring Break if it was still around.

Just imagine being in gridlock until like 1am and someone just plays march madness man, **** would lowkey be amazing :pimp:  or pulling up on a shorty in college park and just getting it poppin' literally right then and there. Freaknik is legendary.

Complex did a dope oral history on Freaknik too. Some of the stuff is :wow:

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/04/the-oral-history-of-freaknik

Freaknik is like an urban legend that you know happened but still don't believe it because of how outlandish the stories were :lol: I think there was a video about it to or I must've read the article posted above and vividly imagined it :lol:

The stories I've heard about freaknik... :smh:

Man listen,

I'm lowkey infatuated with Freanik and the college scene of ATL during this time man. I was born in 93' so obviously I never got a chance to experience Freaknik but it sounds so damn lit. I wanna experience it so bad :lol:  like that would easily be the play for Spring Break if it was still around.

Just imagine being in gridlock until like 1am and someone just plays march madness man, **** would lowkey be amazing :pimp:  or pulling up on a shorty in college park and just getting it poppin' literally right then and there. Freaknik is legendary.

Complex did a dope oral history on Freaknik too. Some of the stuff is :wow:

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/04/the-oral-history-of-freaknik

@shoeking2102 a blinkin a blinkin bro I'm 35 & when I say Freaknik was everything the stories say it was. Stuck on 285 trying to get to Greenbrair mall, girls on the hood of cars dancing. Grant park Mosley park all jammed packed. I was only 13-14 at the time but I was rolling with my older cousin. Great.

The only thing I seen rival that was when NBA allstar weekend was here in 2003. 50 Cent Get Rich or Die Tryin had dropped that weekend too.

Last edited:
Man!!! I was 16 at all star in 03 bruh. Crazy. Lenox mall was rockin after close like a damn club.

So packed that coming up the escalator u just get pushed into the crowd cause there was no where to even move. Nuts!

My sister lived in midtown I think it's called. Took us an hour to get to distant replays on e. Paces ferry. Sprewells had just came out. Seen the joints everywhere. Still top 5 times if my life.

Last edited:
Man!!! I was 16 at all star in 03 bruh. Crazy. Lenox mall was rockin after close like a damn club.

So packed that coming up the escalator u just get pushed into the crowd cause there was no where to even move. Nuts!

My sister lived in midtown I think it's called. Took us an hour to get to distant replays on e. Paces ferry. Sprewells had just came out. Seen the joints everywhere. Still top 5 times if my life.

Bro me too man. I was 23. 50 just came out. Everywhere you went people was blasting In da Club

Last edited:
I can only imagine how crazy Greenbriar would've been during that time. :lol:

When I was at North Clayton, (like 03/04), one of my home boys had his older brother's camcorder videos. Nothing but girls shaking booty in the middle of traffic, flashing *******, dudes eating vag in the backseat with the doors open. Jesus. That had to be some of the craziest **** I've ever seen on film. Could only imagine living it. :lol: :smh:

I remember when they tried to bring freaknik back a few years ago , sooo phony :lol: :smh: ...think I just ended up at some club at the underground that night

I wouldn't know how to act if I was at the old freaknik back in the day , I can barely control myself on Halloween n homecomings :lol:

Motorcycle accidents derailed both Jay Williams and Kellen Winslow. Jay Will was like the 2nd Duke player I ever liked, after Elton Brand. :lol:

Jay would yam on anyone in sight.

YO!

Imagine being in the situation where you find yourself on a double date with Seltia E Banks and Serena Williams!!

Gates and Dreka were on Lip Service.

Only reason I bothered hitting play was to see what she was on few minutes in he's talking too much :smh:

Dude was in the friendzone for almost a year :x Wish I had that type of patience

Last edited:
I caught the segment of them discussing the wiz/Kanye/Amber thing and came away a bit disturbed by envy, Charlemagne, willingly admitting that they enjoy getting their ***** eaten.

To each his own, but that's not a practice I would engage in.

449716.gif

By mentioning straight you basically saying that only gay men would like those type of sexual acts? :nerd:

When shorty pinches your colon do you get on your hands and knees and spread em wide or do you go put your hands the wall and toot that thang up?

Hey bro, I know you terrified of your own butt but it's right underneath your sack.

If you never got top and shorty go to do work on your balls, lick under, and slide all the way back up to the tip, you missing out :smokin

Back
Top Bottom