***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Are we doing this again? I still lose control at whoever in here saying they lay on their back with their legs up for his girl when it's his turn. :rofl:

I caught the segment of them discussing the wiz/Kanye/Amber thing and came away a bit disturbed by envy, Charlemagne, willingly admitting that they enjoy getting their ***** eaten.

To each his own, but that's not a practice I would engage in.
Really went from talking about freaknik to *** eating 
roll.gif

The irony is he's saying someone isn't old enough, but then he's not knowledgeable enough to know about people like Kareem, Pete Maravich, David Thompson
Fool you didn't see them. The hell you talking bout. hell you going off numbers and word of mouth? Obviously I was being sarcastic with the Jay talk but I'm a lifetime Duke fan. And yes flyboi I was talking just Duke players.

Last edited:
Fool you didn't see them. The hell you talking bout. hell you going off numbers and word of mouth? Obviously I was being sarcastic with the Jay talk but I'm a lifetime Duke fan. And yes flyboi I was talking just Duke players.

Fool?

Little boy, do you know what the term GOAT means?

You need to stop using that term if you're ignorant to basketball, which you obviously are. He's not even the best dook player, Christian Laettner is.

And I"m going off anyone who knows a ounce of basketball. You don't even know about dook, much less basketball.

Did I need to see Muhammad Ali or Sugar Ray Robinson fight to know they were greats?

The next time you type, say IMO, and then we'll know to expect something simplistic.

Sit your *** down when grown folks are discussing subjects.

Last edited:
Bruh miss me with the basketball talk, and leave it at that. I've played more and at higher level and way more knowledgable of the game then you ever will be. So leave that subject alone. I will no longer response to you about basketball.

Bruh miss me with the basketball talk, and leave it at that. I've played more and at higher level and way more knowledgable of the game then you ever will be. So leave that subject alone. I will no longer response to you about basketball.

Yeah ok, Mr Jordan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom