OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

A finishline employee posted about the calender or whatever thing he got at the store and the pinstripes he said were slated for the 25th (a sunday :rolleyes
eyes.gif
) Nike does stuff like this on Sat. most the time. But oh well, i know only one thing. Pinstripes will be COPPED no matter how many dip****'s work at finishline.

holla
jrdnfNtc
WANTED: (All 10.5 & DS) Nike Dunk Hi- /red & white/orange​
Nike Dunk Lo- VIOTECH & HYPER BLUE​
Nike Air Force 1- 3M Snake co.jp & Lux's​

So, no White based #45 Authentic ?.
Looking for Carolina 11s..White/Red Taxi 12s..and Used Kicks that need restoration sizes 9.5-10.5
EMAIL--- suchorski67@hotmail.com
AIM---toosexyforsn..get at me for shoes, ask for legitness, and also just to talk, or if you from south city/bay area

Damn pinstripe authentics, COPPED!
The night I laid my eyes on you, Felt everything around me move, Got nervous when you looked my way, But you knew all the words to say,
And your love slowly moved right in, All this time, oh my love, where you been,Mi,Amore Don't you know, My love I want you so,
Sugar, You make my soul complete, Rapture tastes so sweet.

I think that would be size 48
***Michael Jordan needs to purchase the Miami Heat***

My girl Serena is back I'm at www.atlrunner.com

I love air jordans III IV V and sometimes XI

I do not wear jerseys with one number on them

^^^
Yep, 140.
And I need help on this people.
I got some people saying that the footlocker exclusive is the White Cursive jersey, and others sayin a white 23 B U L L S jeresy. Wich one is it? Thanks.
EMail:detroitpistons313@hotmail.com
Aim: X2 Wallace X2

yes 140 is the price, but very hard to get the black and red bulls jersey.
I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.

- Michael Jordan

Quote:
$10 off a $40 purchase! Use coupon code 5777.
$10 off a $60 purchase! Use coupon code 5761.
$15 off a $100 purchase! Use coupon code 5462.
Save 15% off ANY purchase! Use coupon code 5721.

Anyone has any idea if these expired or if the jerseys will be considered "Nike statement products"?
The Cold War is over but the is still getting colder.
-Immortal Technique

So the authentics will come in size 48 and larger? That sucks. I wear a size 44. Is 48 that much different from a 44? I don't care if a 48 is longer... I can live with that. I just hope the chest size/width is not all that larger....

I wear a sz 44 and tried a 48.Its longer and much wider.Note my everlasting wrath >:
mad.gif
.But FL wont be the only place getting the red Cursive authentics,the Pinstripes are exclusive.I hear Just Sports is getting the red cursive authentics and they have more sizes.They are also on sidelineapparel.com

btw,does anyone know if Pro Image is getting the red authys?
---------------------
WANTED: Yankees Pinstripe fitted, Av1r3x@yahoo.com
If u dont stand for somethin' you'll fall for anything...

I don't know what to do....I've been waiting for these releases for a long time and I'm going to be on vacation from July 24th-August 4th. I'm affraid they will be sold out everywhere by the time I get home. I read in another jersey post though that they might be pushed back until early August.

This is frustrating :\
ohwell.gif

-----------------
AIM: RDro20
Email: Showstoppa414@mchsi.com
Looking for VIs, XIs and XIIIs in Size 11.5-12, Hit me up if you can help

To that guy further up stressing about a "White Chicago Cursive" jersey, stress less because there's not even such a thing in the first place.
"Read My Writing On The Wall..."

South-Eastsidaz
Brisbane, Australia

]i have to get pin strips, i don't really like swing mans to much but i might have to make an exception this time.
You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person

I am definitely coppin' the Pinstripe in a size 60, but why release it on a Sunday?? Oh well, I'll be at Finish Line on Saturday morning just in case.
Viewed NT since June 2001.

OK so is there going to be a white authentic of any kind?
a life to a grave
And that's not righteous ways
[/center]

Will the pinstripe jersey be available on Finishline.com?
...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..-LJK

Quote:
OK so is there going to be a white authentic of any kind?
white B U L L S rookie auth. Footlocker exclusive
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

there will be 3 authentics:
1) Road rookie (script) - available everywhere
2) Pinstripe 23 - Finishline only
3) Home rookie (B U L L S) - Footlocker only

all priced at $140
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!