OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

No No No.
Reebok's replicas are screenprinted. Next best thing to a piece of crap.

All authentic's are double stitched on the jersey.
I love authentic's, but I wouldn't mind a Swingman any day because they are stitched.

Also another difference is.
Swingman's go by size (X, XL, XXL)
While Authentic's go by number (48, 52, 56)
Read the tags.
...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..-LJK

Wow, alot of pages. Someone help me out please. Are any of the authentics available in any size under 48? Also, are they available on nba.com? Thanks alot in advance.
oh hello marzipan, this is sugarface, okay now what? well step 3 is continue the prank in the direction determine by your identity, but your on your own with sugarface...

look back for the last couple of pages. u should find the sizing thing and nba store question. i think the size is 48 and above cuz alot of people wanted 44 and would not get them but i have no idea about the nba store ques.
Show'em What 'Cha Got

^^^ just look at my summary on page 11 or on page 15. there are 2 coming out. one in white and one in red. both confirmed. both in auth and swingman.
Show'em What 'Cha Got

Sumone Please answer to this !

48 authentic = XL Swingman
52 authentic = 2XL Swingman.......etc...

is that correct ?

^^^^^^^^^
yes that is correct
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

Someone needs to edit the first post with all the info. Kinda confusing. :\
ohwell.gif

Dunkin' on players every way like MJ........

Aiyo isnt the $140 Black Pinstriped Authentic out yet? I was just looking thru the Finishline Catalogue and its in there. I'm dyin to cop it but I gotta get my chips up for a minute. I'm thinkin I'll just hold off for 2 weeks till I get my next check. But I was wondering why I ain't seen fools on Niketalk coppin that yet. Maybe I aint looked the right place. That jersey is the goat. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Is it not avail to cop yet?
over lemme see it[/center]

up
"I'm supposed to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist"
Jay-z

KNICKS FAN SINCE '92-'93!!!

Are these jerseys going to be available online ONLY?

My friend at Finishline said these were gonna be sold ONLY on-line, this can't be true, can it?
Come test me, I never cower
For the love of money, son, I'm giving lead showers
Stop screaming, you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils... - Jay-Z
WCHU1228@aol.com

just checked nba.com and they had a ad for the jerseys they showed rookie, pinstripe, and a white 23 dont know if it was the rookie or the regular version
Got any J's in sz12 hit me up on ra_sport@hotmail.com

the red cursive swingman is everywhere, in kids sizes, around here! i saw it in like 4 stores today.
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

NBA.com ad
100005402073.jpg

its says available July 25th,so does that mean the white one comes out as well?

Going to be so0o broke :\
ohwell.gif

---------------------
WANTED: Yankees Pinstripe fitted, Av1r3x@yahoo.com
If u dont stand for somethin' you'll fall for anything...

^^^^^^nope
its the B U L L S rookie. if u notice, the name on the back isnt outlined in black. the rookie jerseys dont have outlining on the name. and...
Quote:
Going to be so0o broke
so0o true :tongue:
tongue.gif

So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

So these are going to be sold on nba.com also. So are u guys coppin in line on the 25th or waking up early at coppin at the mall on the 25th? I think i am going to wake up early next sunday and cop the jerseys at the mall.

Back
Top Bottom