OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

as predicted they (FL) didnt exactly know much of anything.They said they were gettin' em but didnt have an exact date. Which means I'll hafta pop in late July or so,to see for myself
---------------------
WANTED: Yankees Pinstripe fitted, Av1r3x@yahoo.com
If u dont stand for somethin' you'll fall for anything...

Do you think there'll be a bunch of people wating in line before finishline open, because i really don't wanna wake up early to get it.

someone said that Finishline new book has the jerseys in it with some more JB stuff.
***Michael Jordan needs to purchase the Miami Heat***

My girl Serena is back I'm at www.atlrunner.com

I love air jordans III IV V and sometimes XI

I do not wear jerseys with one number on them

Alright after reading the other post, we now know

-Authentic Script
-Authentic Pinstripe
-July 24 (i think)
-Swingman 45's
-140.00 Authentic

What we want to know
-ONLINE?
-AUTHENTIC 45?
-Script with CORRECT "C", white NAME??????

no 45 authentics thats what it said in the Jordan Jerseys and Shooting Shirt in FL Catalog post. it says in the 1st post 45 swingman only. the 45 and script's are already available online. this is the script releasing
sidelineapparel_1800_13375489

Show'em What 'Cha Got

Yeh but that's only FINISH LINE, right?

Wont the NBA Store or NIKETOWN have AUTHENTIC 45's?

That's the one I really want, a white or red 45.

So the script has that UGLY C????????

can someone explain to me the difference between the "ugly" C and the "CORRECT C"?
"I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven."
-2Pac

cant wait for the red 23 and pinstripe 23. been waiting on that for along time. didn't want to go to ebay and deal with fakes.
Reppin the and Gold of the 2003 CUNYAC champions Hunter College Hawks

shoecago- i think they would but on online sites, they have swingman 45 red, 45 white, and rookie red, and only auth rookie red. im thinking the 45s might not be authentics. the only place they might have auth 45's is niketown. but ill go 2 this store by my house and see which 1's there getting. they carry only auth for some reason.
Show'em What 'Cha Got

well this is the month we all have been looking forward to seeing, now that it is here we can start the count down to the 24&25 of July
***Michael Jordan needs to purchase the Miami Heat***

My girl Serena is back I'm at www.atlrunner.com

I love air jordans III IV V and sometimes XI

I do not wear jerseys with one number on them

^^^^^
yes! 24 more days... 3 weeks and 3 days till the pinstripes!! seriously, i dont think anyone cares about the other jerseys... if the white rookie and white 45 arent authentics then i'm only copping a pinstripe
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

If you go into a FinishLine the pics are in the catalog with Lance Armstrong on the cover. They also have the Jordan shooting shirt which is tight and worth buying alone.
Phoenix NT'ers hit me up

Sedd

Is anyone else already planning what shoes to wear with the jerseys? I have been since I found out.. What are yall gonna wear with um?? I plan on only getting the pinstripe so I'm thinking of wearing my XIII blk/red or my blk/red XVI.

I just got my Finishline Catalog today. I took a couple of pics(don't have a scanner) of what Nike's gonna be dropping in a couple of days. I forgot about a close-up pic of the authentic rookie, but you get the idea. Sorry for the Blurry pics...

Jordan Overview

Picture+214.jpg

Jordan "23" Pants - $65.00 - COP'D

Picture+215.jpg

Jordan Rookie Shooting Shirt - $90-100 - COP'D

Picture+216.jpg

Jordan Jersey Pinstripe Authentic - $140.00 - COP'D

Picture+217.jpg

Jordan Swingman Jerseys- $70-80.00

Picture+219.jpg

Jordan Hats - $ 24.00

Picture+220.jpg

Why couldn't they just CORRECT THE "C" in the SCRIPT JERSEY. It would've been HOT!

Oh well, I'll just get an extra PINSTRIPES, and FRAME my CHAMPIONS one..................................

Back
Top Bottom