OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

thanx for the pics,still overly heated about the 48up sizing >:
mad.gif
Short ppl have feelings too!
---------------------
WANTED: Yankees Pinstripe fitted, Av1r3x@yahoo.com
If u dont stand for somethin' you'll fall for anything...

Oh my, 5 in one day? If they all coming in authentics then this may be painful. That's damn near a grand worth.
My eBay Auctions

"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." - George Burns

now if only someone could get ahold of the footlocker catalog and take pics of the rookie home....

thanks for the finishline catalog pics!!

jester

I pulled out one of my $ 10.00 off in store coupon purchase of $ 50.00 or more at finishline. says Excludes nike statement product.

I will be mad if this is a statement product, but I still will get me 3 jerseys and the air jordan IV's
***Michael Jordan needs to purchase the Miami Heat***

My girl Serena is back I'm at www.atlrunner.com

I love air jordans III IV V and sometimes XI

I do not wear jerseys with one number on them

^^^^^^
hell yeah that would suck!! i have two $20 off in-store coupons and i wanna use them on a pinstripe auth and a white 45 swingman (if they dont drop in an authentic somewhere else)... and i get 30% off at Footlocker so the white rookie shouldnt be a problem
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

Are you guys goin to the mall early in the morning? I know I am.
EMail:detroitpistons313@hotmail.com
Aim: X2 Wallace X2

Quote:
Are you guys goin to the mall early in the morning?
depends... i gotta work at 11. if the mall is open before then on Sundays, i'll be there! if not, then i'll go at 2pm on my break :wink:
wink.gif

YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

FINISHLINE people can suck the big one!!!!!!!! God I hate them (pinstripe will still be copped :wink:
wink.gif
) But, I went up to the store and asked if they had the new catalogue (couldn't wait for mines in the mail) and they said it's not out yet :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Are you serious, I know damn good well it's out. Then I just asked if he (the manager) had any info. on the Jordan jersey that they will be releasing around the 24th or 25th. He then says no, again :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Are you serious, are finishline employees (wait, he's the damn manager) really this stupid. I know he knew what I was talking about. Stupid ****'s.

holla
jrdnfNtc
WANTED: (All 10.5 & DS) Nike Dunk Hi- /red & white/orange​
Nike Dunk Lo- VIOTECH & HYPER BLUE​
Nike Air Force 1- 3M Snake co.jp & Lux's​

I received my FinishLine catalogue today but no pics of this jersey...

Quote:
2.White Rookie Jersey: Bulls and number on the front, Jordan and number on theback

will these authentics be screenprinted or stitched? considering the original were screened.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

^he prolly meant that he couldnt take/post pics due to lack of equiptment or somethin'.As for the swoosh,maybe because its black,sort of like the T-Mac HWC rewind so u dont see it very well
---------------------
WANTED: Yankees Pinstripe fitted, Av1r3x@yahoo.com
If u dont stand for somethin' you'll fall for anything...

With these jerseys coming out I'm starting to get that love for jerseys again. Here is what I have going.

1. Rookie Road (already paid for) Just Sports
2. Pinstripe will be copped
3. Home 45 Swingman (always wanted a Home Bulls Jersey)

I already have a Road Swingman so this will close the door on NBA Jerseys. I've been in jerseys for many yearsI refuse to buy Reebok NBA jerseys they are a mockery.
Phoenix NT'ers hit me up

Sedd

Quote:
FINISHLINE people can suck the big one!!!!!!!! God I hate them (pinstripe will still be copped ) But, I went up to the store and asked if they had the new catalogue (couldn't wait for mines in the mail) and they said it's not out yet Are you serious, I know damn good well it's out. Then I just asked if he (the manager) had any info. on the Jordan jersey that they will be releasing around the 24th or 25th. He then says no, again Are you serious, are finishline employees (wait, he's the damn manager) really this stupid. I know he knew what I was talking about. Stupid ****'s.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats been everybody's complain for years here on NT. But we all know that shoe store employees are no where near as knowledgeable as the average NTer, so you can't expect to learn much from shoe store employees.

Quote:
But we all know that shoe store employees are no where near as knowledgeable as the average NTer, so you can't expect to learn much from shoe store employees.
laugh.gif

at my mall its like that at Footlocker but @ my finishline
everyone knows whats good. hopefully the jerseys arent a NIKE STATEMENT PRODUCT cause i wanna use my coupons.
AIM- lilb75788 My collection MIXTAPES and CD's i got
WANTED: White/Flint XIX size 7 or 7.5 wont have money till August tho because of the HEAT commin later this month

Heres what i am coppin:

1. 23 pinstripe
2. 45 road
3. 23 rookie home

all in swingman because 48 authentic is too big. So are these going to come out on the 24th or 25th? I think i will be going to the mall early the day these bad boys come out. Probably once the mall or department stores open up at 8 or 9 because the mall doesn't open till 10.

Back
Top Bottom