Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

Just finished a HC Dom on Shipment and went 76 kills. Having a vtol on shipment is just :lol: :smh: :lol:

Shipment has always been dope. Don’t even care about K/D on that map. My only goal is to piss people off with the shotty and grenades. :lol:

Shipment is crazier then ever bc some of the containers on the back aren't closed off and you can walk right by them. I love it though :lol:. Go P90 and just have fast reaction time and you can easily drop 50-60+ kills on like domination/hardpoint

Dropped 95 on Shipment the other night and felt joy in my soul ... Brought me back to many years ago with a lot less responsibilities ... Love this game ...

Reactions: Ube
Shipment is fun . Shoothouse is fun . Hackney Yard is fun . The rest of the maps are meh... I dont care for K/D , just enjoy multi kills , and all out mayhem.

Picadilly is the worse map of this game

i like the rest of the maps though esp for SnD, maps play out VERY GOOD

Shipment is awesome but only a few games i can run at a time, the camping up against the fence ruins it for me at times from the noobs where im spawning right infront of them like 4x straight

this game is a huge step backwards for the CoD franchise.

hoping treyarch fixes it next year
What ?? With the exception of WWII the last few cod’s have been terrible....this is a step in the right direction...I’ve played every Cod I’m not understanding what people’s issue with the game is especially if you enjoyed those trash *** futuristic ones ... it can’t be camping because the camping isn’t any worse then previous iterations

Reactions: Ube
What ?? With the exception of WWII the last few cod’s have been terrible....this is a step in the right direction...I’ve played every Cod I’m not understanding what people’s issue with the game is especially if you enjoyed those trash *** futuristic ones ... it can’t be camping because the camping isn’t any worse then previous iterations

-no map voting
-lobbies break up after every game
-mini map not showing red shots what shots fired
-game modes not showing deaths
-no more point streak which means no one plays objectives
-SBMM cranked tf up
-no theatre mode
-hit detection is trash.
-low time to kill to let noobs have a better chance (developers admitted this in a video)
-sound whoring

these are just off the top of my head.

The last great CoD was Black Ops 2. This game is actually backwards. we're literally play testing the game for IW right now its ridiculous. This game feels like a beta.

they just got everyone distracted with the whole "new engine" crap (which btw its not on a new engine so they lied about that) and they used the "modern warfare" title as bait.

black ops 4 was 10x better than this trash

this game is a disgrace

-no map voting
-lobbies break up after every game
-mini map not showing red shots what shots fired
-game modes not showing deaths
-no more point streak which means no one plays objectives
-SBMM cranked tf up
-no theatre mode

these are just off the top of my head.

The last great CoD was Black Ops 2. This game is actually backwards. we're literally play testing the game for IW right now its ridiculous. This game feels like a beta.

they just got everyone distracted with the whole "new engine" crap (which btw its not on a new engine so they lied about that) and they used the "modern warfare" title as bait.

this game is a disgrace
Yeaaaa none of those things listed are a concern of mine ... I don’t care about not seeing my deaths it really serves no purpose other then for dudes who are try hards and have to look at at there K/D after every kill ....and unless you’re playing with friends dudes never play the objective which is why I don’t play those modes without a party ..it’s always been like that even with score streaks ...game plays great to me also getting rid of picking the next map is actually a upgrade to me dudes used to vote for the same 4 maps over and over ...most of the complaints I’m seeing is people want the game to be easier

The only COD I didn’t like was the futuristic one. That game was beyond frustrating

Advanced Warfare believe it or not was my favorite duty in recent years.. COD 4 being my all time favorite

the Ranked gameplay in Advanced Warfare was AWESOME.. i would hit 1k+ everytime

damn these clips just brought back memories from 2014 jesus

Back
Top Bottom