*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

Yall are ALL trippin. This joint CRANKS, and i'm only 3/4 of the way through.

KILLA!

15gqy6x.jpg

he needs to do some appearances on some of these music and late night shows

Know lye...I was telling dudes months ago that these beats were sounding trash...but did anyone listen?...NOOOO

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Know lye...I was telling dudes months ago that these beats were sounding trash...but did anyone listen?...NOOOO

we listening to the samething?

Like I said in the other thread...it's some joints on here that go hard...album just suffers from a severe lack of cohesion.

And he shouldn't have leaked some of these joints so long before the album dropped.

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Like I said in the other thread...it's some joints on here that go hard...album just suffers from a severe lack of cohesion.

And he shouldn't have leaked some of these joints so long before the album dropped.
true

im already bored.

airmaxpenny this joint prolly on the same level as killa season honestly.............stand out tracks..............weaker tracks.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

true

im already bored.

airmaxpenny this joint prolly on the same level as killa season honestly.............stand out tracks..............weaker tracks.

Yea your right, I only said that just cause it still fresher to me. But the best tracks on Killa Season>Crime Pays

It's just good, on my 2nd spin. Honestly the lyrics really out shine the hell out of these beats. I wish some dope producer(s) would hook up with Campermanently. Kinda like how we know Ol Man Jigga is gonna get some JB or Pharrell beats or how we know Em gets Dre production. don't get me wrong overallthe beats are okay on thisjoint, some are very exceptional but the rest nah

It was the Heatmakers but it seems cam either cut off or moved on from them along with Dipset. Somebody, anybody old or new needs to be providing this dude theheat. Cam needs to start experimenting with any of these producers...

I just peeped the vid. I wish cam would have shot these videos in HD. %$#!! look like they were filmed using a blackberry. 2megapixels FTL.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I just peeped the vid. I wish cam would have shot these videos in HD. %$#!! look like they were filmed using a blackberry. 2megapixels FTL.

hell yea, son is keepin the budget real low.

yall dudes keep talkin about cam needa work with this dude or that dude.

yall aint notice by now he doin new producers/less money/not as known

if you got talent you can shooot cam a beat. were not gonna hear kanye, just blaze, heatmakers etc tracks from cam ever again.

this is a classic example of why rap has been going downhill .. dudes put out mixtapes and call them albums cuz they add an intro and skits ... this is one ofthe worst put together albums ive heard in a while, but ive only been through it 2 times so maybe im trippin ... but then again i am rockin to relapse and therapping ability of eminem demolishes cam so he cant win ... there is some classic cam on here though

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

this is a classic example of why rap has been going downhill .. dudes put out mixtapes and call them albums cuz they add an intro and skits ... this is one of the worst put together albums ive heard in a while, but ive only been through it 2 times so maybe im trippin ... but then again i am rockin to relapse and the rapping ability of eminem demolishes cam so he cant win ... there is some classic cam on here though

relapse follows concept.........just how jay z american gangster was basically.......

any album like that gets kudos off the effort alone

this album is all over the place, true.

i wonder what Loso's Way will give us

cookies and apple juice video

laugh.gif
i never noticed how slanted cam eyes be, he gotta be bent.

lol what the hell my dude be wearin fashion wise these days?

lol them broads THICK as hell...........few lbs away from BBW status.
laugh.gif

crime pays (intro)
pimp.gif

cookin up
pimp.gif

where i know you from
pimp.gif

never ever
pimp.gif

curve
pimp.gif

silky
pimp.gif

get it in ohio
pimp.gif

who
pimp.gif

woo hoo
smokin.gif

chalupa
pimp.gif

cookies n apple juice
pimp.gif

my job
pimp.gif

homicide
pimp.gif

got it for cheap
pimp.gif

get it, get it
pimp.gif

bottom of the ____
pimp.gif

crime pays, nah i lied, i aint bored of it.
you know whats up
grin.gif

spend the night (this track could go hard in the clubs)
glasses.gif

i posted this in album of the year thread so far

if you got talent you can shooot cam a beat. were not gonna hear kanye, just blaze, heatmakers etc tracks from cam ever again.
Jim aint there to direct the videos anymore
They might all look wack.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Jim aint there to direct the videos anymore
They might all look wack.
frown.gif

Without a budget it doesn't matter who's directing. Direction isn't the problem with these videos. The quality is. That's where the budgetcomes in.

Back
Top Bottom