[| -- Official Canadian True Blue Jordan III Release (August 8th 2009) EURO/CAN -- |]

Are Champs allowing SPC on these? I purchased mine from Champs and they said they haven't received word yet, so I paid full price, but if it is allowedthey would adjust the price when I pick it up.

Too lazy to go pre-order, lol. I'll just cop on release date from all the other stores in the city getting them...

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Are Champs allowing SPC on these? I purchased mine from Champs and they said they haven't received word yet, so I paid full price, but if it is allowed they would adjust the price when I pick it up.

No idea on Champs, bro. But post on this thread about their info later. I didn't even know they were getting the TB IIIs.

^ Champs is gettin' em?
eek.gif

the champs i went to at metrotown said they would call me back if they r getting it....but they never did....either they've completely forgotten aboutme...or they r not getting it :tongue:...

Originally Posted by jumpmantwo3

The 2008 packs are garbage as I already have the OG's that were offered in the packs. So this means the last time I bought a retro was the Aqua 8's...and those came with a card. Come to think about it, has it been 2 years already? Dayum.
dude life only gets faster the older you get

I saw these in person in Brooklyn this past Tuesday. The quality is very good. Not quite as good as the 2001's obciously, but I'm sure everyone will behappy... well, almost everyone... there are always some who complain.

you are no longer able to preorder sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11.5, and 13 from footlocker canada.

Originally Posted by King Au

you are no longer able to preorder sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11.5, and 13 from footlocker canada.
does that affect all the jordans coming out? or just this specific release cuz of the hype that surrounds it?

Originally Posted by bmoney604

does that affect all the jordans coming out? or just this specific release cuz of the hype that surrounds it?

i think...king au meant that...all the pre orders (quantity available) on those sizes are gone...on the tb3....

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by illistic

TheRav4, assuming I pre-ordered my pairs using the 08/09 SPC, when I pick it up on RD would I need to show the NEW 09/10 SPC in order to be granted the 15% off? Or would showing the 08/09 card be suffice even though its expired by August 8?

Illistic, you do not need the new 09/10 SPC card to get the 15% off. You are making the full purchase with the SPC discount using your 08/09 SPC card (before or on July 31st) like I did. You will receive a gift card per pair you purchased along with the receipt. And than on August 8th you will show the gift cards (do not lose those and bring receipt just in case) to simply pick up your pair(s). So again, you do not need the new upcoming SPC card, just the one that is about to expire. And if you are serious about the purchase, I recommend you go now because of limited pairs across Canada. I got mine at Erin Mills if anyone is going there.
I Preordered my pair today and the dude said it was 189.99 i told him i have an SPC card without even checking my SPC card he gave me the 15% offbut he said that on the day of pickup I need the NEW SPC card in order to pick it up which i found dumb because im just gonna go in on the pickup day and saythat i already showed the person my SPC card as it says on my receipt. I dont think they will take away the discount because it is already on print on thereciept dude was prolly tryna scare me?

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

Originally Posted by bmoney604

i think...king au meant that...all the pre orders (quantity available) on those sizes are gone...on the tb3....

that is correct sir, just can't order it for the true blues, but you can go into your local footlocker and see if they have those sizes unspoken for fromtheir original size run that they were to receive.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

return of Eurocan releases?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't really understand this move but hey...I'll take what I can.
smile.gif

It's definitely Jordans way of telling us to hang in there.. they haven't COMPLETELY forgot about us... CDN NTers should be able to make a nice flip onthese
pimp.gif

SOLED OUT in Halifax DOES PRE-ORDERS and they ship EVERYWHERE

Originally Posted by andrewxle

TheRav4, assuming I pre-ordered my pairs using the 08/09 SPC, when I pick it up on RD would I need to show the NEW 09/10 SPC in order to be granted the 15% off? Or would showing the 08/09 card be suffice even though its expired by August 8?

Illistic, you do not need the new 09/10 SPC card to get the 15% off. You are making the full purchase with the SPC discount using your 08/09 SPC card (before or on July 31st) like I did. You will receive a gift card per pair you purchased along with the receipt. And than on August 8th you will show the gift cards (do not lose those and bring receipt just in case) to simply pick up your pair(s). So again, you do not need the new upcoming SPC card, just the one that is about to expire. And if you are serious about the purchase, I recommend you go now because of limited pairs across Canada. I got mine at Erin Mills if anyone is going there.
I Preordered my pair today and the dude said it was 189.99 i told him i have an SPC card without even checking my SPC card he gave me the 15% off but he said that on the day of pickup I need the NEW SPC card in order to pick it up which i found dumb because im just gonna go in on the pickup day and say that i already showed the person my SPC card as it says on my receipt. I dont think they will take away the discount because it is already on print on the reciept dude was prolly tryna scare me?

Yeah, that sounds shady. I plan to pick up my TBIIIs without any SPC card. I purchased it, and it's a done deal. That's the way I am looking at it.Which location did you go to?

^^^ That reallydoes sound shady. When I pre-paid the manager just gave me the SPC discount without any questions... I'm 35 years old, by the way lol.

Originally Posted by andrewxle

I Preordered my pair today and the dude said it was 189.99 i told him i have an SPC card without even checking my SPC card he gave me the 15% off but he said that on the day of pickup I need the NEW SPC card in order to pick it up which i found dumb because im just gonna go in on the pickup day and say that i already showed the person my SPC card as it says on my receipt. I dont think they will take away the discount because it is already on print on the reciept dude was prolly tryna scare me?

Yeah, that sounds shady. I plan to pick up my TBIIIs without any SPC card. I purchased it, and it's a done deal. That's the way I am looking at it. Which location did you go to?
I went to Footlocker at Vaughan Mills... but honestly im just gonna go that day show them my gift card and pick up my pair i dont think they cando anything as i already purchased it with the discount but yeah lol

sizes 10, 11, and 12 are still available for pre-order. The current SPC card expires on the 31st unless you have an H&R Block one which expires Aug 31. The new SPC cards are available for sale at all Foot Locker locations now.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

^^^ That reallydoes sound shady. When I pre-paid the manager just gave me the SPC discount without any questions... I'm 35 years old, by the way lol.
You must be Asian.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

You must be Asian.

No, I'm not.

...and it's pretty racist to suggest that I "must be Asian" just because I'm an older collector.

Back
Top Bottom