[| -- Official Canadian True Blue Jordan III Release (August 8th 2009) EURO/CAN -- |]

Originally Posted by e5antos

anyone know if any spots still have some? or any that'll be gettin them?

SVP at lawrence still has em in 8 9 and 10.5 and maybe some other sizes...stolen riches still didnt get their shipment in

SVP at Yorkgate Mall has them as well in sizes 10-11 as far as i know because i only asked for those sizes. but try it they should have a lot left.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by ali23

They were $199.99 back in 2001 - not a big deal I guess???

Hey... back in 2001 I paid $99.99 for the TB3's at Sports Experts. They were on sale, retail was $149.99.

2001's & 2009's

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ that Sport Experts SKU. I haven't seen one of those in a minute.

Those were the best because they used to hide their wholesale price in the SKU, so you knew if they were overcharging...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by ali23

They were $199.99 back in 2001 - not a big deal I guess???

Hey... back in 2001 I paid $99.99 for the TB3's at Sports Experts. They were on sale, retail was $149.99.

2001's & 2009's

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ that Sport Experts SKU. I haven't seen one of those in a minute.

Those were the best because they used to hide their wholesale price in the SKU, so you knew if they were overcharging...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
All I know is I paid $114 after tax for the True Blues back in 2001,compared to $162 in 2009... and that $162 included a 15% discount and a $20 gift certificate... talk about overcharging!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abfromspace

Originally Posted by e5antos

anyone know if any spots still have some? or any that'll be gettin them?

SVP at lawrence still has em in 8 9 and 10.5 and maybe some other sizes...stolen riches still didnt get their shipment in

Lawrence and Yorkgate locations have no more 10.5s...but they do have 10s.

For those who missed out on the TB3s, apparently FL EC is getting a re-stock of about 30 pairs from what I heard.

I got mine during a BOGO at FL yorkdale. I didnt like them but i just wanted a deal on something.......
I just ordered an 09 off ebay for $203 shipped from China. I had no idea about checking SVP's either and
both the Finch n Lawrence locations are good people ............. Mother started taking me back in the early 90's
for my starter pullovers and brooks hydro flow.

I just pre-ordered a pair on Friday from FTL EC....they weren't very specific as to when I would receive them tho....

from what i heard from my source, this restock at EC are the pairs nike took away from goodfoot after someone busted them for selling early with discount.

^^^ And I just thought these were rounded up from obscure locations across Canada that didn't sell.

So I guess GDFTs' stock was supplied by Nike for them to be able to do that? I remember they occasionally bring in their own supply from other sources.

For those dude who pre-ordered for the re-up, they got the shipment in.

Came in earlier and got mine.

I was NOT impressed when mine arrived. I know quality isnt what it used to be , but i swear ive got some
Downsview Flea Market type of thingys ............ Christ.

For real? Hopefully mine doesn't turn out the the same otherwise I'm sipping the re-selling kool-aid hardcore.....

Originally Posted by goldhawkickz13

from what i heard from my source, this restock at EC are the pairs nike took away from goodfoot after someone busted them for selling early with discount.
Terry how you going to pull that without hitting me up?
smh.gif

Shipment comes in Sept, from what I understand those pairs at FL's came from Locations that weren't selling outside of the GTA. Some also may have camefrom GDFT Calgary's stock because they will be closing soon.

Q,
i was only re-phrasing what i heard from the mannger at FL EC, if it was wrong i apologize. his worker was so excited about getting re-stock while telling methe whole ordeal.

and Q we got to hit up pmall again with anthony sometime soon like the old days.
PS: i harder get to reach you man, PM don't work, msn never replies basically no other way to reach you at all man.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by goldhawkickz13

Terry how you going to pull that without hitting me up?
smh.gif

Shipment comes in Sept, from what I understand those pairs at FL's came from Locations that weren't selling outside of the GTA. Some also may have came from GDFT Calgary's stock because they will be closing soon.
nerd.gif
hmmmm?

yup, the ducktale was told to me about someone going into FL EC telling them he couldn't get his pairs from GDFT that he reserved for, because of the wholenike taking all their stock back due to selling early with discount. some other certain spot that sold theirs early with discount didn't get bustedcough..cough* so I was highly skeptical about it but since he insisted so i was like, "ok, i believe you" and moved on.

on the side note, you wouldn't be able to recongize me now Q, i am now skinny
laugh.gif

FL Ducktales LOL. Quality is what it is with JB in 2010. I don't think they have a QA program anymore LOL.

wow goldhawks you are back?!?! where have you been?

i slept on these... oh well

Back
Top Bottom