[| -- Official Canadian True Blue Jordan III Release (August 8th 2009) EURO/CAN -- |]

Yea, $114 bucks. Obviously, I can't get any more pairs at that price, but I am paying a little over wholesale on anything personal.
pimp.gif

You can find these for $159.99 plus $24.99 shipping on ebay - same price without an SPC card.

For those of you picking up your shoes today at Footlocker/Champs, I had to purchase the new SPC card. I pre-ordered my pairs on the old card, and they saidyou had to buy the new card because the old SPC expired. Overall, you still save money, but it is a pretty petty corporate rule (to grab a tad more money).This after you had to pre-pay in full, cannot return the item, and had to wait weeks (while they had your money). Nice. Sort of like completing a businesstransaction, and weeks later, they say they want more money. I do not know if it applies to everyone, but I remember these things when I decide what retailer Iwant to shop at in the future.

Anyway, I hope everyone that was able to get them are happy.

I just got back an hour ago from my Footlocker. I picked up my 2 pairs hassle free. I just showed them my gift cards and they got my sizes, and beeped the giftcards, and I was good to go. I used the older SPC card (now expired to pre order)...and they didnt bring up anything about buyin a new SPC card to pick it up.Literally I went in, told them my sizes, and I was out the door. They also mentioned they are likely to get the Space Jams come November for pre order etc.I'm happy mine went through smoothly, and I hope each of yall goes smooth as well. I'm goin to the library for a few hours, but I'll check thisthread later in the evening if anyone has any questions.

TheRav4 wrote:
I just got back an hour ago from my Footlocker. I picked up my 2 pairs hassle free. I just showed them my gift cards and they got my sizes, and beeped the gift cards, and I was good to go. I used the older SPC card (now expired to pre order)...and they didnt bring up anything about buyin a new SPC card to pick it up. Literally I went in, told them my sizes, and I was out the door. They also mentioned they are likely to get the Space Jams come November for pre order etc. I'm happy mine went through smoothly, and I hope each of yall goes smooth as well. I'm goin to the library for a few hours, but I'll check this thread later in the evening if anyone has any questions.
Ordered with the old SPC also. Anyway, if I can get the Space Jams with the SPC I was forced to buy, then it is all good.
laugh.gif

Thanks to AntC for helping me get a pair this morning.
pimp.gif

For anyone still having a hard time, try the Nike Store in Eatons Centre. They still have some sizes left since they did not take pre orders.

Picked up two pairs of 10.5 from FL and Champs; Limeridge today.

Had a FL preorder, got SPC on it as well; came to about 183 Cdn

Then just walked to the Champs, and they still had a few sizes left, and grabbed my size, but no SPC allowed.

Originally Posted by AntC

TheRav4 wrote:
I just got back an hour ago from my Footlocker. I picked up my 2 pairs hassle free. I just showed them my gift cards and they got my sizes, and beeped the gift cards, and I was good to go. I used the older SPC card (now expired to pre order)...and they didnt bring up anything about buyin a new SPC card to pick it up. Literally I went in, told them my sizes, and I was out the door. They also mentioned they are likely to get the Space Jams come November for pre order etc. I'm happy mine went through smoothly, and I hope each of yall goes smooth as well. I'm goin to the library for a few hours, but I'll check this thread later in the evening if anyone has any questions.
Ordered with the old SPC also. Anyway, if I can get the Space Jams with the SPC I was forced to buy, then it is all good.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, I was lucky this time not being forced to buy thenew SPC card, but I will probably buy it anyways this year for one pair of Space Jams. I'm slowly getting back into this sneaker habit.
smh.gif

I had to get the new SPC card this morning eventhough I preordered with the old one. No big deal because I was going to get one anyhow. I'm just glad Icould add these to the collection.
3801132327_ca6ba2de0a.jpg

3801950922_7f276b5319.jpg

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Thanks to AntC for helping me get a pair this morning.
pimp.gif

For anyone still having a hard time, try the Nike Store in Eatons Centre. They still have some sizes left since they did not take pre orders.
No problem Infamous. Probably the smoothest transaction you have ever done right?
smile.gif

man I love all my pairs (3 pairs).... I went to my local FL and waited until they opened. I'm always a perfection freak so being the first one in the storeallowed to get a chance to open up all the boxes and pick the best looking ones I could find. None of this messed up tongue, or rough bumps on the blue sidefor me. Hope everyone is satisfied with their pairs and got what they wanted. dunkadelic2k3 sick collection and pic, and theprocessofbelief please keep usupdated on any new info on the Space Jams. (I hope they'll be as easy to get as the True Blues)

Originally Posted by 23edge

and theprocessofbelief please keep us updated on any new info on the Space Jams. (I hope they'll be as easy to get as the True Blues)
Im sure that would be a crazier release then these.

smokin.gif
TheRav4 wrote:

Originally Posted by AntC

TheRav4 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, I was lucky this time not being forced to buy the new SPC card, but I will probably buy it anyways this year for one pair of Space Jams. I'm slowly getting back into this sneaker habit.
smh.gif

yeah they tried to force more money out of my pockets as well, to make a long story short the dude knew i was lying about having the SPC but hejust said next time bring it because they wont let me do it again.. and he also asked me to ask around if anyone wants a sz 13(Vaughan Mills FTL)
but anyways forreal the space jams are coming to footlocker?
happy.gif
I guessif Jordan brand sees that Jordans do sell pretty well in Canada(considering that all the preorders were nearly gone) then they will continue to give us heatsuch as the space jam, and hopefully the white/red 12s
smokin.gif

Got my pairs. Preorder FTW. Hassel free in and out in under 10mins.

No SPC at Champs SMH LOL.

Other boutiques getting them in later on from what I was told for those who missed out.

^^ The manager at my Footlocker said they were getting the Space Jam's too, but when he looked at the release sheets for the second half of the year, itdidn't have them listed. He mentioned that happens sometimes with J's, so I'm not sure what to think. Hopefully we get some sort of confirmationsoon and a concrete release date.

, and theprocessofbelief please keep us updated on any new info on the Space Jams. (I hope they'll be as easy to get as the True Blues)
Jams are not going to be easy.

I would classify them as a limited GR. I still don't know if I can get my hands on a pair just yet...
ohwell.gif

My manager was laughing at me because I bought mine at Champs and never got any discount. He said next time buy it at your home store. I learned my lessonthere. My home store never get Jordans and whenever I pre-order they never have my size anymore.

SJ's are coming to FTL for sure. I will definitely have 3 pairs on lock with or w/o discounts.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

, and theprocessofbelief please keep us updated on any new info on the Space Jams. (I hope they'll be as easy to get as the True Blues)
Jams are not going to be easy.

I would classify them as a limited GR. I still don't know if I can get my hands on a pair just yet...
ohwell.gif
Limited GR
ohwell.gif

Heard the price tag was $209.

Back
Top Bottom