Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Went to see the movie earlier and thought it was ok. I definitely could have waited to see it once it came on cable. 

Movie was everything I expected it to be. Marvel is doing these heroes right. I think that they're going into depth well enough for each main avenger so far. Leaving the Avengers movie to be nothing but action. The movie bled patriotism from beginning to end. Gave it a real feel to this character. Can't wait for next summer now!
pimp.gif

Movie was everything I expected it to be. Marvel is doing these heroes right. I think that they're going into depth well enough for each main avenger so far. Leaving the Avengers movie to be nothing but action. The movie bled patriotism from beginning to end. Gave it a real feel to this character. Can't wait for next summer now!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

cant wait to see the box office numbers, i hope this did well.

It looks to do around 60 million or so weekend this, which is pretty good. It might just hit $200m in the end.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

cant wait to see the box office numbers, i hope this did well.

It looks to do around 60 million or so weekend this, which is pretty good. It might just hit $200m in the end.

This dark and gritty era of movies we are in is awesome but i'm glad they went with a different tone in cap. Its refreshing none the less. Made me actually feel like i was in the past watching a cheesy film.

This dark and gritty era of movies we are in is awesome but i'm glad they went with a different tone in cap. Its refreshing none the less. Made me actually feel like i was in the past watching a cheesy film.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

best marvel movie to date (blade 1998)
9d7162656eb8824074af1f28a9c55b1aa43ccf4a_r.gif

explain? blade 1998 was 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
...actors, action sequences, vampire world, weapons, dialogue and plot

blade > all five x-men contributions 
Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the first Blade movie, but it's not the best Marvel film.

best marvel movie to date (blade 1998)

explain? blade 1998 was 

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the first Blade movie, but it's not the best Marvel film.

it was aight, they can't keep rushing these movies (this one was)...avengers looked kinda cheesy too.

yea this movie rushed way too quick through actual battle and fight scenes in the story against red skull. They spent a majority of time on the origin and not as much depth into what was done against red skull (a whole bunch of battles were covered in a montage of clips that lasted 2-3 min tops(straight from trailers)). The main fight with red skull was 5-10 min tops and he didn't even get much screen time. If they made the movie even half an hour longer to go into more detail the second half wouldn't have felt so rushed.

it was aight, they can't keep rushing these movies (this one was)...avengers looked kinda cheesy too.

yea this movie rushed way too quick through actual battle and fight scenes in the story against red skull. They spent a majority of time on the origin and not as much depth into what was done against red skull (a whole bunch of battles were covered in a montage of clips that lasted 2-3 min tops(straight from trailers)). The main fight with red skull was 5-10 min tops and he didn't even get much screen time. If they made the movie even half an hour longer to go into more detail the second half wouldn't have felt so rushed.

explain? blade 1998 was 

then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg

explain? blade 1998 was 

then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom