Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by quik1987

I would have appreciated a wolverine appearance during the war.

VERY GOOD movie.... but THIS would have sent it flying 
pimp.gif

The way the movie ended sucked, but it makes sense. Nick Fury(Samuel L.) is recruiting. The Avengers will all come together; hence The Avengers coming out next year. Makes sense to make all the Superhero movies first

The way the movie ended sucked, but it makes sense. Nick Fury(Samuel L.) is recruiting. The Avengers will all come together; hence The Avengers coming out next year. Makes sense to make all the Superhero movies first

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Pretty much these films are just introducing the characters for the Avengers. Cap America was pretty much rushed, he's supposed to have more missions and villains to take on during WWII. 

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Pretty much these films are just introducing the characters for the Avengers. Cap America was pretty much rushed, he's supposed to have more missions and villains to take on during WWII. 

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

pimp.gif
THIS. 
if they had done this i would of LOVED IT. wolverine DID meet cap for the first time in this era. i know about the rights that fox has with wolverine but if they had even MENTIONED james howlett even as a low ranked soldier i woulda had a nerdgasm right there and then. during the movie i actually thought they said howlett but they really said howard 
frown.gif
..i mean how easy would of been to cast a extra as a soldier and just call out to him as Private Howlett or something in that manner..it would of been EPIC.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

pimp.gif
THIS. 
if they had done this i would of LOVED IT. wolverine DID meet cap for the first time in this era. i know about the rights that fox has with wolverine but if they had even MENTIONED james howlett even as a low ranked soldier i woulda had a nerdgasm right there and then. during the movie i actually thought they said howlett but they really said howard 
frown.gif
..i mean how easy would of been to cast a extra as a soldier and just call out to him as Private Howlett or something in that manner..it would of been EPIC.

Man all these cosign for a Wolverine just shows overrated he is. I'm tired of seeing him in every comic book series there is and he is about to lead the XMen by himself after the schism arc ends too. I would rather see a Namor to complete the first 3 original Marvel heroes. Doesn't even have to be someone in green spandex with wings on his ankle, just some sleek haired dude and introduce himself as Mr. McKenzie.

Man all these cosign for a Wolverine just shows overrated he is. I'm tired of seeing him in every comic book series there is and he is about to lead the XMen by himself after the schism arc ends too. I would rather see a Namor to complete the first 3 original Marvel heroes. Doesn't even have to be someone in green spandex with wings on his ankle, just some sleek haired dude and introduce himself as Mr. McKenzie.

I wonder if we'll ever see Captain Britian or if it's like with Scarlet Witch and Qicksilver, he might be under the mutant umbrella.

I wonder if we'll ever see Captain Britian or if it's like with Scarlet Witch and Qicksilver, he might be under the mutant umbrella.

Oh man I'd love to see an Excalibur movie although just like the interest for a Cyclops movie, I might the only who would be even remotely excited for it.
laugh.gif

Oh man I'd love to see an Excalibur movie although just like the interest for a Cyclops movie, I might the only who would be even remotely excited for it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Originally Posted by saint lt

they already had the formula it just wasn't perfected.
Exactly and just like in Incredible Hulk (2008), they had a unperfected version tested on Blonsky who eventually became abomination. 
Also, that rock that Howard Stark found was the cosmic cube that melted through the plane. I'm guessing it has been in SSR/SHIELD custody the whole time in the movie plot and Tony Stark has been unaware of it. 
So does this mean that iron man suit is powered by technology of the god's?
Spoiler [+]
giorgio-a-tsoukalos.jpg
mind blown
laugh.gif
@ your spoiler. that is my assumption as well.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Originally Posted by saint lt

they already had the formula it just wasn't perfected.
Exactly and just like in Incredible Hulk (2008), they had a unperfected version tested on Blonsky who eventually became abomination. 
Also, that rock that Howard Stark found was the cosmic cube that melted through the plane. I'm guessing it has been in SSR/SHIELD custody the whole time in the movie plot and Tony Stark has been unaware of it. 
So does this mean that iron man suit is powered by technology of the god's?
Spoiler [+]
giorgio-a-tsoukalos.jpg
mind blown
laugh.gif
@ your spoiler. that is my assumption as well.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Absolutely no one wants to see a Cyclops movie.

eek.gif
sick.gif
 Movie would have nothing to offer really 
laugh.gif

A cyclops movie would pretty much be a regular X-Men movie. 

Captain America was cool though, definitely a breath of fresh air considering there were no real mutants in it. 

I would like to see a Deadpool movie 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

But that'll never happen
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Absolutely no one wants to see a Cyclops movie.

eek.gif
sick.gif
 Movie would have nothing to offer really 
laugh.gif

A cyclops movie would pretty much be a regular X-Men movie. 

Captain America was cool though, definitely a breath of fresh air considering there were no real mutants in it. 

I would like to see a Deadpool movie 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

But that'll never happen
frown.gif

A Deadpool movie is still in the works and Reynolds is still signed to play Wade.

And get deeper into the summers family and it gets much more interesting. Corsair as his father, Havok and Vulcan as brothers, Jean Grey as his wife, White Queen as a girlfriend and Cable as his son. In an alternate universe a father of Ms Marvel, XMan and Stryfe. Agreed though that there won't be much interest because they made his a lil p in the prior movies.

A Deadpool movie is still in the works and Reynolds is still signed to play Wade.

And get deeper into the summers family and it gets much more interesting. Corsair as his father, Havok and Vulcan as brothers, Jean Grey as his wife, White Queen as a girlfriend and Cable as his son. In an alternate universe a father of Ms Marvel, XMan and Stryfe. Agreed though that there won't be much interest because they made his a lil p in the prior movies.

I dont see Wolverine as overrated, he's a good character and deserves a better "origins" film. Looking forward to The Wolverine that's based on the japan saga.

I dont see Wolverine as overrated, he's a good character and deserves a better "origins" film. Looking forward to The Wolverine that's based on the japan saga.

Back
Top Bottom