*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

I NEED HELP!!!

I going to buy BOTH, however does this jacket go with the Flint Grey VII .....I'M NOT TOO SURE.... I would have to see a uneastbay pics cause whenever i buy something from eastbay its not the exact color i see on the website...
so does it go... :\
ohwell.gif

http://imageshack.us

HOWEVER DO U THINK IT GOES WITH THIS??????
ITS THIS NEW BRAND CALLED FOURFIVE it was on Eastbay too! :\
ohwell.gif

Heres a sample you may decide :\
ohwell.gif

THANKs In ADVANCe

Just got my second pair for $170.00 of the Cardinal 7's in manhattan.For heads that copped nike id cards and shoes for me in the past if you want the store call e-mail or ezinbox me or heads I know.Anyone else dont bother,Thats $24.00 over retail to have them early.Not bad

JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

anyone who works at a mall based retailer (footlocker, champs, etc..)...have you guys gotten the flints and cards in yet?

man im pissed!!! i checked on nikewiz and they sold out??! @#%$ i sent them an e-mail saying that i wanted to buy them on the 10th and they never sent me anything back how did they sell out?! did anybody order theyre cards from nikewiz

^^ easy does it ninja. unless you live in the boonies you'll be able to get these on RD no problem.
TEAM DISGRUNTLED​
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY!!​
"They're not making anything good now" - Rebel​

Quote:
anyone who works at a mall based retailer (footlocker, champs, etc..)...have you guys gotten the flints and cards in yet?

My store hasnt gotten da flints yet, but we did get da cardinals in Tuesday (4-12-06). My paperwork showz dat i will be receiving da flints but i dunno when we are gettin dem. I will keep yah posted on da flints. Only high volume Foot Lockers will be gettin the flints because they are less produced then da cardinals.
J0rdanz aRe a GrLz BesT fRiEnD

---If anyone has any J's size 6 or 6.5 kids... E-mail me @ XxLiLDrExX@aol.com oR IM me at XxLiLDrExX
Or if anyone needs any Jordanz in kidz or mens sizes just Holla @ me..---

I already copped my cardinalz... and i suggest everyone gets a half a size smaller cuz dey are runnin kinda big. I usually get my J's at a 6.5 kids but i had to get a 6 in da cardinals.. they dont run like da olympics. Big Kids and Mens run da same.. a .5 size bigger.
<b>J0rdanz aRe a GrLz BesT fRiEnD</b>

---If anyone has any J's size 6 or 6.5 kids... E-mail me @ XxLiLDrExX@aol.com oR IM me at XxLiLDrExX
Or if anyone needs any Jordanz in kidz or mens sizes just Holla @ me..---

Westfield Santa Anita Mall Footaction in Arcadia, CA will have both pairs on sale next saturday. There will be more cardinals than flint grey's and both colorways are awesome. I thought i was just gonna cop the cardinals but after seeing the flint greys, i must cop both now. So save ur money for the following saturday and don't buy thoses ugly 7's coming out this saturday. Be there early, cause theses will be gone with the quickness!!!!

Quote:
All 7s are like that, they all run kinda big

Yeah I knew all retro VII's ran big, since I own all the colors. For some odd reason, 2006 retro run much bigger. I'm normally a sz 8.5 in all my VII but when I tried the 8.5 they felt like a 9 so I got an 8 which felt perfect. Maybe its just me. 0]
alien.gif

Quote:
Be there early, cause theses will be gone with the quickness!!!!

Agreed!!!! definitely will be gone instantly.

Luckily I got mine and my gurl's pair early for retail. Big ups to my dude at the shop as always. I love hott GENERAL RELEASE kicks. Stress-free. :D
happy.gif

Just some quick shots before bed.

vf9q54.jpg

vf9pwp.jpg

vf9tkz.jpg

vf9vup.jpg

well speaking of the sizing of 7's... didnt olympics run small? im hoping they dont run that big tho... cuz i get the same size in every shoe... but thas jus me

mayne I might have to grab the cards also, they keep catchin my eye, their lookin cleaner every pic....LL Cool J had them on Spring Bling on BET they were lookin nice!!!
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I took this pic from celebrities with heat. LL is rocking the hell out of the cards. 1 pair copped for me

139319253.jpg

NIKETALK TEST THEIR MOTHERS BEFORE THEY GET IN THE BED. MEMBER#1 (Founder)

R.I.P CHRIS JILES (1987 - 2006)

HOME OF THE LONE STAR CARD TEXAS ! ! !

I am telling you if you have to pick one of the two the Cardinals are the pair to get.But there both nice.

JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Quote:
Yeah I knew all retro VII's ran big, since I own all the colors. For some odd reason, 2006 retro run much bigger. I'm normally a sz 8.5 in all my VII but when I tried the 8.5 they felt like a 9 so I got an 8 which felt perfect. Maybe its just me.

If I wear a size 13 normally, should I then get a 12? I was planning to get size 12.5, which they don't carry in stores, you have to order online off of Eastbay. I sure wish I could try them on before they release so I know whether to order online or go cop on the RD.

Back
Top Bottom