*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

^That would go fine with them.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

So I have to work 8-5 on RD so I'll hit up the mall after work. If they still got some grey ones, great, if they don't, it wasn't mean to be.
FS: AJ VI DMP black DS 11.5
FS: AJ XIII fr blu/flnt gry 11 DS 11
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11
FS: AJ XIII blk/alt NDS 11
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new

The Champs I work at we got both pairs in like a week ago. :smokin
smokin.gif
Both pairs are really nice. Got a lot of Cards in but the Flints only got 12 I believe. Getting both and think everyone else should get both.
AIM:MRpingagrande10
EMAIL: Skillz10mb@yahoo.com[hr][/hr][center][/center][hr][/hr][center][/center][center][/center]

I'm planning to get a sz 13 but they look really huge to me, i'm gonna to try on a sz 12, the last 7's that came out i bought them in a sz 12, they fit good but they felt weird in the front of the shoe, where the tongue connects to the shoe. I'll let you guys know if the shoes are really a little bigger later on today. peace!!!

Quote:
man has any1 got a e-mail form nikewiz? i sent them an e-mail saying i wanted to buy the cards on the 10th and they still havent got back to me im heated!!!>: >: >: >: :\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
: :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

they sold out in one day. I was tight too but they sent an email like 3 days after to tell me. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Do the flint grey 7s run big also?? Or is it only the cardinals

email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

^ go to you Finish Line and go see if they have them in the display case on the back just saw the Cardinal's today they are the best 7 ever retro.

yeah i saw the cardinals in the display at FL as well...so clean, and no stray glue or paint marks like the XIVs...cant wait

both of them are
pimp.gif
and theres so much stuff to go n match with these sneakers... unlike the Pacif Blue's which is gonna be a @#%$ to find clothes to match

^that's exactly what I said there is waaay more flint than purp.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Does anyone know any places in NY that got the kids sizes in early?

I made like 8 phone calls and no one around my way has them yet.

I need both in a 4.5Y a-sap.

Any info is appreciated...CIDMAN911@YAHOO.COM

sorry if this is already posted.. but anyone think theres gon be lines for the cardinals in the SF bay area? dont realy wanna line up for some GRs.. lemme know.. thx

-- Anyone know if they'll make a 12.5??
I Wear Size 12.5...It's a Curse
dunks are the most overrated shoe of all time

Why would you call them grapes? Only reason the Vs are called grapes is because thats the color of the purple. Stop making up nicknames

And a 12.5 will be made, but your best bet would be eastbay for that
Needed: 2002 VII Retro Card
Laney V Retro Card
F/S: AJ Red XXI sz 11 DS $165 shipped
Email: Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM: Jonny91589

Quote:
but anyone think theres gon be lines for the cardinals in the SF bay area

yea there def. will be a line but you def. will be able to kop a pair just hit that big
a $ $ mall they got,...7 floors!!!! biggest mall I ever been in...btw I got Anfernee Hardaway a.k.a Penny Hardaway autograph there.
We rep da BAY

^^^If that's the name you have autographed, throw that item away. You sure that wasn't 2pac's mom Afeni that signed something for you? Anfernee kid, his name is Anfernee.

^I see I made a mistake KID!!! that's why it's fixed, but you know KID!!! people do that.
We rep da BAY

Back
Top Bottom