*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Hey I am trying to find these for my girl. Does anyone know what size a 7 -7.5 in womens would be in boys??? Is it a 6Y??

^^^yes, it is a 6 youth, my gurl wears the same size

jus a heads up, niketown.com has only the cards in kids sizes for $75

and i cant find the flint anywhere cept finishline.com......

also i ordered mine from finishline earlier this morning, cost me 110 after tax and shipping.....eastbay, champs, footlocker all sold out of kids sizes

woke up at 645am. got to the mall at 730. went up to footlocker. there was a line with about 40-50 people. All of them wearing their dubs or their retro 14s. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
i was near last in line. FL opened at 8. waited till 930 to get cardinals cus they were letting one person in each time which took forever >:
mad.gif
. didnt want the flints but they sold out fast. the quality of the cardinals looks pretty good.

Jordan23collecta,

Hey they are on niketown too cause those were the ones i was gonna get for her. She isnt really into jays but fell in love with the flints. There should be two boxes above where you select the size, one is for flints the other for cards.

Went to Footlocker at 34st in NYC last night for the midnight release, waited 15 min and got my pair. Co-worker knows the GM of the stored so of course he got in b4 mostly everyone.

Suprised to get home and see most websites had alot of pairs left. Hopefully JB stops with this "limited release" nonsense and learns from this release.

Jordan hype will NEVER die, so JB doesn't have to resort to a "limited release" gimmick to keep the momentum of the Jordan brand rolling.

seems like it was easy for some but in nyc it wasnt..at least in queens

cardinals were def easier but alot of people bought them and they should be all gone by now or a few here and there if anything..and i got the last size 9 at my footlocker of the cardinals but the flints were sold out EVERYWHERE

but went home and ordered them off finishline.com..

never ordered off there website b4 tho, any1 know how long it normally takes to get them in the mail?

I copped my size 12 cardinals with a breeze. There is 2 malls that are right next to each other. One has the best stores and everybody goes there. The other one is the plain, deserted mall. Of course i went to the deserted mall so i wouldnt see any of my friends and wait in line. I would have ordered them online to save time but i had to get these bad boys immmediately.
"I spit in the face, of people who dont want to be cool!!!"- Carlito Caribbean Cool

Woke up about 8:25...me an my cousin went to Warehouse Shoe sale by my house....couple people waiting outside, nuthin bigg...they didn't have size 13...talkin about "we only go up to twelve"...yea riight...all the employee's had already copped there's...i was heated...

Now i gotta drive all the way down the street to another one...which suprisingly had 3 pairs of size 13 in each shoe...copped both... :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^ because not all of us can find OGs. I settle for retros. YESSSSSS

CHEA!!! CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/i]

R.I.P. LaToya. I ain't know you. If my girl loved you, I can too. Sleep well.
[/url]

Both were copped today. Got the shirt to go with the flints. ahhhhhh..........
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West
http://p097.ezboard.com/ffinishlineairjordancommunityfrm2

Just got mine they dident even sell out i was soo saprized, i got there at 11 and still got them. they run sooo big but size 9 is ok for me
w7c6xf.jpg

w7c7lc.jpg

The retroes are real shoes, whereas the ogs are display pieces.

So get retroes to wear.

Those are :pimp:
pimp.gif
though.

Flints are a love/hate, you love them or you don't. I think the reason most are sold out and seems as if they are outselling the cards is because of the limited quantity of the flints.

...went to my local mall at about 10 got my size 13 cards. My mans aint get his size 12 though. But I heard my D ick's is getting their shipment on thursday. :smile:
smile.gif

Congrats to all those who copped and to those who have yet to cop.

Sleepers... :smh:
nono.gif

I love you and have a nice day

ok just copped the cards just a minute ago... grabbed the last size 9... I was a bit dissappointed tho that a champs sports theres no military discount on jordans... usually I get my 20% off but the dude there was like "even employees pay retail... theres no more discounts on jays" is that true at all champs sports?

Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!​

why did so many people wake up early this morning to get them when it seems like they were so easy to get off of eastbay? after all, eastbay doesn't charge sales tax.

freakin Seattle... too many people in line everywhere.... such a hypebeast city
....i went from bein a broke man, to bein a dope man, to bein a president, look there's hope man....​

i just copped my flints!!! I LOVE THEM! i got the only size 8, flints sold out in every size at my shiehks...... some dude offered me $200 bucks for mine... i said no.... I saw pasifics still on shelfs, i will cop soon...

Kind of difficult to cop the flints had to go to 3 stores before I got my size out here in VA. Finally got my size so I am selling the ones I got just in case I didn't get my size. I GOT FLINTS IN A 11.5 AND 12. Holla at me!!

lol this was so easy... my boy calls me at 9:55 saying "yo we open in 5 mins come and get your sh*t" go there 10 minutes later and copped the cards :smile:

Back
Top Bottom