Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

like someone said before as quoted in Law abiding citizen...its not what you know or what happened its about what you can prove in court.

/2cents

scott peterson called.

How is race NOT a factor in this? The very fact that you're comparing a former American celebrity to some random white girl in Florida proves that. Why don't you guys compare her to some random black guy, like Rodney King? Oh. But I'm a moron, right? Read that Forbes article I posted. You guys can't play dumb forever, or can you?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I had a feeling it was going to end in this fashion. Awhile back they had these people on the stand stating certain things that they are doing are new or haven't been done before. etc... The defense attorneys really went in and discredited a lot of people. They should have trained the people who would be up on the stand to be a little better at what they would say or how they would say it. Sketchy is a good word to call what I saw on TV for those couple of minutes.

I just wonder how she could afford such a great lawyer. Was he new? Did he do it pro bono to get his name out? It's just a crazy situation when you have lawyers calling you and trying to represent you, like you won a prize or something

Yea I wonder how she afforded high profile lawyers too, but I think in cases like this for the average citizen that some attorneys will do it for free for publicity

Originally Posted by NobleKane

like someone said before as quoted in Law abiding citizen...its not what you know or what happened its about what you can prove in court.

/2cents

scott peterson called.
this. dude is sitting on death row with no more circumstantial evidence on his conviction than Casey Anthony.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If I DO resemble Casey Anthony in any way... I am keeping my %#$ in the house.

People want her dead
frown.gif

Nah she's prettier
wink.gif

But she's in jail and in Florida....sooooo....
Not for long. She's done 3 years already. After Monday, she could walk free 
eyes.gif

Welp...RIP.
Dye your hair or cut it!

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

I had a feeling it was going to end in this fashion. Awhile back they had these people on the stand stating certain things that they are doing are new or haven't been done before. etc... The defense attorneys really went in and discredited a lot of people. They should have trained the people who would be up on the stand to be a little better at what they would say or how they would say it. Sketchy is a good word to call what I saw on TV for those couple of minutes.

I just wonder how she could afford such a great lawyer. Was he new? Did he do it pro bono to get his name out? It's just a crazy situation when you have lawyers calling you and trying to represent you, like you won a prize or something

Yea I wonder how she afforded high profile lawyers too, but I think in cases like this for the average citizen that some attorneys will do it for free for publicity

He wasn't really a high profile lawyer, her family doesn't have money like that. He was only a few years out of law school when she hired him......

Attorneys will take on these cases for publicity. Add the fact he won the case and he'll have no problems finding clients.

He wasn't really a high profile lawyer, her family doesn't have money like that. He was only a few years out of law school when she hired him......

Baez did the case pro bono.. most likely to raise his profile and attract more clients

tumblr_lnvkappDQO1qcjm7xo1_500.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

a lot of angry blacks in here
bro i swear u better be banned bc i said something similar to this and my og sn got axed, even though it wasn't a racial shot. this clearly is.  i'm not hitting the snitch button. maybe some one else will

You want to know how she got off? They had @@#! for evidence. There was zero chance to get a conviction. We saw this coming from a mile away.

The fact that the jury took no time at all was weird.

aye man, i just call em as i see em
go through the thread comments & tell me i'm wrong
i have the right to say things in the same manner as everyone else in here

point is - the tangent is foolish to begin with, and i mocked it

Originally Posted by green rhino123

aye man, i just call em as i see em
go through the thread comments & tell me i'm wrong
i have the right to say things in the same manner as everyone else in here

point is - the tangent is foolish to begin with, and i mocked it
oh well reported

Originally Posted by KingJames23

You want to know how she got off? They had @@#! for evidence. There was zero chance to get a conviction. We saw this coming from a mile away.

The fact that the jury took no time at all was weird.
OJ verdict came in after only 4 hours. I was on a jury once where we couldn't wait to acquit the defendant. Jurors can't discuss the case among each other until deliberations. As soon as we got in the room, the foreman was like "sooooo...do we even need to sit down?"

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

ABC NEW PAID FOR HER LAWYER! http://www.examiner.com/p...f-casey-anthony-s-family

WOW

They probably got rights to her story, pictures and videos of her and her kid

Get this, ABC NEWS! That's better than having the Florida taxpayers pay for all her high priced attorneys and expert witnesses, because she accrued over $200,000 in fees before the deposition so she declared herself indigent and asked that the FL tax payers cover her defense.

No, ABC News is paying. She had to disclose who was paying for her high powered attorneys, because there was speculation that she was selling photos and things to pay for it. Some people even thought she might have sold her story, THE TRUTH, to her lawyer Jose Baez, so the judge wanted to be certain there was nothing illegal or unethical going on. Also, the judge wanted to determine if Baez might be handling her finances, which would be a conflict of interest. It finally came out that ABC News is footing the bill, saving the tax payers from having to pay for it. If the tax payers were on the hook for her legal bills, she'd better have a public defender like the rest of us would if we had been on trial for killing someone!

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

ABC NEW PAID FOR HER LAWYER!

WOW

They probably got right s to her story..

Get this, ABC NEWS! That's better than having the Florida taxpayers pay for all her high priced attorneys and expert witnesses, because she accrued over $200,000 in fees before the deposition so she declared herself indigent and asked that the FL tax payers cover her defense.

No, ABC News is paying. She had to disclose who was paying for her high powered attorneys, because there was speculation that she was selling photos and things to pay for it. Some people even thought she might have sold her story, THE TRUTH, to her lawyer Jose Baez, so the judge wanted to be certain there was nothing illegal or unethical going on. Also, the judge wanted to determine if Baez might be handling her finances, which would be a conflict of interest. It finally came out that ABC News is footing the bill, saving the tax payers from having to pay for it. If the tax payers were on the hook for her legal bills, she'd better have a public defender like the rest of us would if we had been on trial for killing someone!
People just take the punishment for DUIs because they can't afford to bring it to trial as it would cost around $20,000. This would cost around $250,000... serious dough. 

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by NobleKane

/2cents

scott peterson called.
this. dude is sitting on death row with no more circumstantial evidence on his conviction than Casey Anthony.

i think this conviction has to do more of her being a woman and not a man than race. if a man did this he would be DONE.

just like that teacher who banged that 12 year old boy only did 7 years and if it were a man teacher he would be DONE

this #@%$ has been going on for almost 4 years, you're as crazy as she is if you think it would only amount to 250,000

Originally Posted by bns1201

some1 will snuff her
Yeah probably thanks to Nancy Grace's ability to sway public opinion and causing this MOB MENTALITY.   High profile cases like this should be kept away from the media and their method of sensationalizing cases like this for ratings. 
nancy_grace_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom