OFFICiAL CHANCE THE RAPPER THREAD. ACID RAP-OUT NOW!/ Tour Dates Added to Pg 1

Incredible I'm a chance fan that was a bit underwhelmed by Surf.. this project is sounding great! Production is so colorful and happy

One of the few wayne verses I like in the past few years

Kinda feel like the Barter 6 in a sense if Ye would have took the whole church atmosphere from ULB. What Ye could have done.

The mixing seems a little off but other than that this is album quality imo. Wasn't really expecting to enjoy this at all.

The Thugger feature 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Production is A1 and Chance shines on every track

Last edited:
Bout to get into it now... keep running back the first two songs. I know its gonna be great.

Merch is cool. prolly cop the white "3" tee

Great project. Only song I didn't like too much was the Mixtape joint; but I don't really like trap rap. :x

EDIT: Probably gonna cop a custom tee too. :pimp:

Last edited:
tape flames. never really listened to chance before but i like this a lot. keep running back No Problems. the beat is crazy

This jawn is fire. Damn near all the features came thru except Ye :lol:

And that Mixtape song is biggest mind **** ive ever heard. First of all i thought Thug spit 2 verses but then i realized that was Chance on the first verse :x :lol: Son shoulda just used his own style for that track lol. Then Yachty trash self came thru & killed that jawn...in a good way lol

Fav song is prob No Problem

Last edited:
This **** is so good, favorite rap project of the year so far

Chance slowly about to surpass drake as "the" guy...

This **** is so good, favorite rap project of the year so far

Chance slowly about to surpass drake as "the" guy...

I'm going to have to give it a few more listens, but on first listen, I miss the drugged out Chance. Hope it grows on me.

After a few more listens I think Chance has potential to become one of the greats :pimp:
I haven't actually listened to Acid Rap so I'm gonna check that out now

Digging this new album alot. His progressed a fair amount since Acid Raps (which was a great project).

He also gave Jeremih credit for his 40 second contribution. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom