[::Official Chargers vs. Bengals Thread - Vol. Chris will be watching from above::]

Originally Posted by DTruth07

85 for 15
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

well you bengals fans have showed up but where all my charger brethren at?
nerd.gif
cmon now i can only hold it down for us for so long
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There aren't that many except those that are on thebandwagon. I know who are the real ones and who aren't from the past few years on here.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There aren't that many except those that are on the bandwagon. I know who are the real ones and who aren't from the past few years on here.

laugh.gif
i know my dude KB8 aint no bangwagoner, where you at my dude??? Im glad we stopped them to a FG but we need to put up more points in the 3rd.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There aren't that many except those that are on the bandwagon. I know who are the real ones and who aren't from the past few years on here.

laugh.gif
i know my dude KB8 aint no bangwagoner, where you at my dude??? Im glad we stopped them to a FG but we need to put up more points in the 3rd.

aint no bandwagon its just hard for cincinnati fans to get excited for games wen u only have 2 winnin seasons in 20 years (2005,2009) and u know every yearthey not gonna be good so theres nothin to look foward to thanks to the owner mike brown
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

aint no bandwagon its just hard for cincinnati fans to get excited for games wen u only have 2 winnin seasons in 20 years (2005,2009) and u know every year they not gonna be good so theres nothin to look foward to thanks to the owner mike brown
mad.gif
Im just started getting on NT during the off season so my fanmanship aint on trial

Carson Palmer raised in Mission Viejo and never went to a Chargers game. Well I live in San Diego and I never went to one.
laugh.gif

What are you guys talkin about? me and lazy were talkin about charger fans...no one said anything about bengals fans... jeez
eyes.gif

What are you guys talkin about? me and lazy were talkin about charger fans...no one said anything about bengals fans... jeez
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif
....my bad
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
haha o ok i was bout to say cause there is no bandwagon if ur team never wins its just bein excited lmao!
roll.gif

Cincinnati is a bandwagon city. Hate you when you're losing, and love you when you're winning. It's like that with the Reds, Bearcats, and theBengals. There are people that are loyal to the team regardless though.

Back
Top Bottom