Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

yeah terrible quality 
laugh.gif
 but just a small taste of what to expect. he only performed new material with very very minimal rapping for those curious

Not sure if this was mentioned, but a couple months Tyler The Creator had a fashion show. After the show Kanye and Donald was seen talkin, any idea what could of it

he mentioned on corden that he "doesn't know" when it's coming out and that it'll more than likely be different than what was performed at pharos

Last edited:
snippet leak of a new song. wasnt performed at pharos and has that mj vibe 
smokin.gif
 supposedly part of the next ep of atl tonight

Last edited:

I was wondering if he was going to ever release this. Thought he might just performed it that one time and that's it. :smokin

Song Sucks I am gonna hate this album I can feel it.

Stupid album cover stupid album title it's all coming together.

Royalty is still an excellent tape and never gets skipped when it pops on in the shuffle. That plus songs like "Worst Guys" is exactly what I like to hear from him. Marcus Camby gif to everything else

Dog you really are the worst poster in this section. I don't even scan this section much but when I do it's you posting some dumb *** hating *** type ish. You really got the worst taste out of anyone I've vaguely came across on the internet. 

Dog you really are the worst poster in this section. I don't even scan this section much but when I do it's you posting some dumb *** hating *** type ish. You really got the worst taste out of anyone I've vaguely came across on the internet. 
You'll get a ton of reps for this. Congrats.

I'd like see you pull five posts of me doing this though since I almost exclusively post in threads of artists I like.

Last edited:
The Prince-esque singing style is great. When I saw it wasn't a rap track I was kinda blown but I like this.

Back
Top Bottom