OFFICIAL CINCINNATI SHOE SUMMIT APRIL 28, 2007 REMINDER Pg.1

Come out and kick it with fellow shoeheads! We're gonna be out from Cincy, Dayton, Columbus, Toledo and Cleveland. Many others will show! Hit me up if you need any other details. We also on the first post with this with all confirmed details! Thanks for your interest Deveroesshopper! Hit me up!
Cincinnati Summit April 28, 2007!

These days cant go by fast enough guys! I'm not even in the city but I'm hearin people are hyped!

oh @#%$ a raffle too, im geeked up!!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

oh @#%$ zach's comin now, what u plan on bring in the goody bag,lol? Oh and I aint really bring alot Im just sharin a table wit some other dudes from the CO they r only 10 so i might get another one if u tryin to get down on that!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

yeah I think u might have sent the other rich(sickkickgame23) an email there are two of us but me him and my other dude chuck r gonna get a table I might get a second if u want to share! send me a pm or instant message aim:
rich21kid or email richking@tmail.com
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

Get ready cause i am bringing the MAJOR PE HEAT !!!!! 8)
glasses.gif

43nj5h0.jpg

This event has grown so big we had to get our friends down at Anonymous to help!

Wow, Anonymous is sponsoring? I haven't been down there for a few years now, brings back memories from when they were on UC campus, and I was in there picking up 2nd Series SB's, those were the days.

I'm pretty sure I have an idea what Zach's bringing, your gonna need a "No Pictures Please" sign :wink:
wink.gif

Man, if there's gonna be that kind of heat in the room, you can count me in. Whose bringing size 10.5 PE's for yours truly?

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Yea man had to call in the reinforcements! Show got so much positive feedback we had to step our game up!

its official, im gonna be able to make it. are we allowed to bring cameras and whatnot to take pics? I hope some people are bringin some size 10 heat cuz im bringing the money.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom