OFFICIAL CINCINNATI SHOE SUMMIT APRIL 28, 2007 REMINDER Pg.1

imma roll with the c.o. clique...

smoking and drinking like usual...

its goin down.
Exclusives?
i knew you ***** was was stupid...
THEYRE JUST FAKE.

I think I'm heading down just for the IV's that are going to be there. I should be in my Playoffs, should have an extra 10.5 with me for sale, maybe bring down these extra Money Cats I got...

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

AHH man I got a lot of pressure on my shoulders now!!!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Oh man thanks strug now the words out, Im @#%$ if this doesnt work out haha!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Post edited Rich, my apologies.

[Lupe Fiasco] "I take the pressure off of you..."

Of course Ru knows what were talking about though, could he already have them?

pimp.gif

Oh I was just messin wit u kev, u aint have to edit but anyway they should be there well will find out tomorrow if he aint bsin.
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Is there gonna be any TV's around with perhaps the Cavaliers/Wizards game on? I'd like to check in on it since it's on at 5:30.

Man I hope my Playoffs come tomorrow before I leave to head down...

pimp.gif

Man I'm not gonna be able to make it..My niece had to be taken to the emergency room and got admitted to the hospital..We don't know whats wrong with her yet, but hopefully she'll get out before her birthday on Sunday..Have fun and be safe yall..
TEAM HYPE KILLS!!!CaseKicks' myspace!!!

It's about to go down. We have been waiting for weeks. I hope there are gonna be some Lebron collectors in the building.
KDog

im ready to leave the ville here in about an hour, hope to meet you up there cincy.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

After this tree stop were getting on the road
Exclusives?
THEYRE JUST FAKE.

event was HOT. One cat had the sickest LeBron collection ever. Shout-Outs to the table from THE Ohio State University for votin my dad coolest pops in the building, and hookin him up with 2 pairs of IV's. Hopefully we can do this again in Ohio, I'm up for a trip to Columbus :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

Yeah shouts to the lil honie matt for puttin on a dope event and bringin together ohio heads glad I grabbed the table had to shiow cats how we get down at Ohio State even though I'm salty them ivs couldn't make an appearance but I still wish i had brought more. Shouts to everyone I meet glad I got a chance to clown wit yall and sorry to anyone who got offended they just jokes people,lol. Pics later tonight!!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

I wish I could have made the trip but baseball season is heavy now. I bet my dad would have won coolest dad if we went. How was it chris?

First off, Thanks to everyone that came! It was a great turnout for real.

It was great meeting all you guys, Zack, Jman, Corwinator, Derek, Rich, and everyone else.

Also Kdog and his boys truely shut it down. Those guys are insane with the Lebrons. Insane i repeat.

Zach had a nice little suprise that he brought with him that is for sure! Also glad to see that your uncle (i think?) won the XX2! HA that was great.

Here goes some pics.... Not many but here they are.

2a942fo.jpg

4bdrmdv.jpg

44hvzb6.jpg

34fl3x1.jpg

30blkki.jpg

29ncrib.jpg

4hrinpj.jpg

4cwqskn.jpg

Yeah I gotta catch up on draft news myself. This event was dope. The highlight: ds.hares, eminem ivs, and aquas all on the same table

We skipped the afterparty and are on the road right now.

The riches have mad pictures to post, and judging how quick Nichols will be uploading them to facebook-snicker- yall cats that missed it won't be waitin very long
Exclusives?
THEYRE JUST FAKE.

Back
Top Bottom