OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Been out the loop for a minute with actual comics so swooped some digital versions to read this weekend since i got a long one and can't do **** because of Covid.

Got The Vision arc that was so highly regarded from a couple years back, History of the Marvel Empire, the new Avengers that's going on with Moon Knight ****ing **** up. Any other recommendations?

Been out the loop for a minute with actual comics so swooped some digital versions to read this weekend since i got a long one and can't do **** because of Covid.

Got The Vision arc that was so highly regarded from a couple years back, History of the Marvel Empire, the new Avengers that's going on with Moon Knight ****ing **** up. Any other recommendations?
Vision was amazing huh? Tom King did a great job on that title.

Still working through his Mister Miracle right now.

Vision was amazing huh? Tom King did a great job on that title.

Still working through his Mister Miracle right now.

I still need to get to it but literally all feedback on Vision has been nothing short of "it's amazing" so I'm very excited

Just saw these earlier but I passed. Pretty sure I have that #1 issue of X-Men already.
0D93C8F2-6479-456C-B58B-386EE8EE2F15.jpeg

Really hope DC announces what their plans are for the future of DC Universe service. I'm okay with it being comics only but would like some clarity before signing up. Big fan of Marvel Unlimited

Yo I'm close to being done with The Visions and man this **** is so grim and dark but really well written

Yo I'm close to being done with The Visions and man this **** is so grim and dark but really well written
Yeah, man. I was surprised with the direction and tone of the story. Soooo good.

I'm still working on King's Mister Miracle....And it's been a slow read for me. Been 3 months now lolol.

Found a good read regarding Alan Moore/Grant Morrison's issues with each other than transitions into stories of their early careers

Link

Didn't know Morrison is about to leave DC

Didn’t like new X Men I take it :lol:
That would be understating it. Plus overall I dont see the hype with him as a great writer at all. Don't get me started on what he did to the X-Men. Just rehash after rehash.

I don't mess with a lot of DC so I haven't read all his work. Its mostly all readable but it's nothing to praise. Every time I come across something that everybody is raving about I dont even finish them I become so uninterested.

Also I don't care for his unhealthy obsession with Alan Moore.

That would be understating it. Plus overall I dont see the hype with him as a great writer at all. Don't get me started on what he did to the X-Men. Just rehash after rehash.

I don't mess with a lot of DC so I haven't read all his work. Its mostly all readable but it's nothing to praise. Every time I come across something that everybody is raving about I dont even finish them I become so uninterested.

Also I don't care for his unhealthy obsession with Alan Moore.

I'm in the same exact boat as you.

LCS got copies of Batman #100 early and I thought the ending was meh to me.

Back
Top Bottom