OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

anyone know offhand if the auckland racer is tts?

I got my Auckland Racers the other day. I wear an 11.5 in Nike Frees and just about everything else. I ordered and 11.5 in the Converse and they fit perfect. Pics to come tonight.

I got my Auckland Racers the other day. I wear an 11.5 in Nike Frees and just about everything else. I ordered and 11.5 in the Converse and they fit perfect. Pics to come tonight.

thanks! i've been holding off from making the purchase, because i didn't want to pay $200 for a shoe that doesn't fit perfect. looks like a lot of other folks are turned away from the higher price in general (and maybe they're not into the fabric upper).

if you could post some on-feet images, that'd be greatly appreciated, and definitely share your thoughts on whether or not you think they were worth 2 benjamins...or if you have any buyer's remorse, etc.

i don't believe I got the same Auckland Racers you are talking about. Mine are the Red/White/Blue from Undefeated.

Azrael is probably talking about the AR made by Missoni. They're the only $200 Cons I can think of.

haha...yeah, i was talkin' about the missoni x converse collab...sorry if i wasn't specific...but good to know that they fit tts!

*sigh...so the other day i had ordered the missoni x converse collab from undefeated w/ their cyber monday discount...but i just got an order cancellation email saying that they ran out of my size...

oh well...guess that shoe and i are never meant to be...

Converse needs to Retro the Back Jams.

I could see these doing really well in today's "sneaker market". Just a DOPE looking shoe.

Last edited:
How do they fit? I normally go down a full size for converse (I wear a 12 in most shoes, 11 in chucks).

got my chuck taylor on today. Found a womens 11.5 on the sale rack and made it work (only 19 bucks!)

Last edited:
apologies for all the grave-digging i've been up to lately, but anyone know how the sizing on the 70's chucks that came out this summer compares to normal chucks? figuring its about the same, right?

does anyone know what these are? picked them up at Marshall's last year for $10.....made in china, SKU #AZ814  3Y 07 01 are the only markings on label. thanks

apologies for all the grave-digging i've been up to lately, but anyone know how the sizing on the 70's chucks that came out this summer compares to normal chucks? figuring its about the same, right?

Just about. I usually wear 11.5 in Chucks but because they didn't make it I picked up a 12 and an 11, wound up sticking with the 11

Anyone know what sites are carrying the Converse x Stussy Chuck Taylors? Stussy is out of the black and none listed on the bay.

Im trying to find evidence that the Charcoal Hi All Star in Leather is real. I cant find any stores that carry the specific colorway. Maybe its an older model. The back tab on the sole matches that with Hi's that are on Eastbay, but on Converse.com the tabs say Converse All Star.

Back
Top Bottom